Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

What the hell is this. Eskander's other operation now being bought by Booki, too.

I am writing to inform you that SportChamps has made the decision to pivot our offering and make all our games free to play.

As of this morning, you can continue to play our exciting games with no entry fees and great prizes on offer!

As we are no longer accepting bets, for those that had money in their accounts, all your funds have been returned to your nominated bank account. If you have not provided us with your bank details, please go to our website (not our Apps) and provide them immediately, so we can transfer your funds.

Please note, players will still need to be over 18 years old to play our games.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support over the last seven years. It’s been a huge privilege to pioneer tournament wagering in Australia. Since we launched in 2017, more than 82,000 punters have signed up with SportChamps and enjoyed nearly 600,000 games on our platform.

We will be sending more information about our new games on offer in the next 48 hours and we trust that you will continue to enjoy our games for many years to come.

Hi has anyone used and withdrawn from TOPBEt and who is the bookmaker behind them?
I haven't had any issue with payments.

I noticed all of a sudden I don't have bet returns on starsports had a large withdraw on the weekend maybe got promo banned after that.

Yeah I finally got paid after numerous emails

Never again

Good to hear. I finally got paid too. Withdrawal was placed 27th August, comes in my account 10th September. Absolutely laughable. At least it's finally come through though, which alleviates a bunch of stress.

I appreciate the help from you guys here who offered advice. Without me telling them I was going to the commission (as advised by people here) I'm convinced I would still be waiting.

And here I was thinking $1200 was making them look desperate, far out
View attachment 2107388
Got that too; had a 2000/1200 offer a week or two ago. They seem to have got rid of their money back promos too. Everything's pointing to this mob being in real trouble.

Mazza1234678 How did your withdrawal go? My $20 one from Monday hasn't been processed yet - can still cancel it. Ridiculous.

Got that too; had a 2000/1200 offer a week or two ago. They seem to have got rid of their money back promos too. Everything's pointing to this mob being in real trouble.

Mazza1234678 How did your withdrawal go? My $20 one from Monday hasn't been processed yet - can still cancel it. Ridiculous.
Yeah I got it yesterday after two weeks

Don’t use or go near this mob

pyramid scheme, the clowns running this should be banned from running any type of financial company

I have $180 in my budgetbet account now. Only $130 is able to be withdrawn. What do you guys suggest I do, these guys will be going under but I’m not sure when. Worth hedging on something with small losses to just get the money out? Hopefully winning on the other bookie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have $180 in my budgetbet account now. Only $130 is able to be withdrawn. What do you guys suggest I do, these guys will be going under but I’m not sure when. Worth hedging on something with small losses to just get the money out? Hopefully winning on the other bookie.

Just withdraw the $130 and then withdraw the rest once you have turned it over. Completely pointless trying to lay it off elsewhere

Yeah had no issues
Ok that's a relief weird stuff happened I will put it down to a phenomenon.

I deposited $20 via payid , they said they can't accept it as it's minimum $25 that's fine I didn't read that but still haven't got it back and when I asked live chat when it will be send back they said don't know up to finance.

2nd thing deposited $75 placed a bet I went back 25 mins later no record of deposit or pending bet contacted live chat , they said $75 is in the account now I just left it at that and redone the bet as it was a sports bet that hadn't started odds changed slightly but screenshot it this time, just incase it's cancelled again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back