Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

What are max bets on the tab venue boosted doubles?

I was able to get $45 (20 then 25) on joliestar/stormboy but it wouldn't let me do more than 20 on joliestar/growing empire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've sent two emails to BudgetBet in the last week about a withdrawal I made which was now three weeks ago that is still processing. Those emails have gone unanswered.

I sent an email earlier requesting some markets be added and they responded ten minutes later, only in response to my request to add additional markets.

Haha, what a joke.

I've sent two emails to BudgetBet in the last week about a withdrawal I made which was now three weeks ago that is still processing. Those emails have gone unanswered.

I sent an email earlier requesting some markets be added and they responded ten minutes later, only in response to my request to add additional markets.

Haha, what a joke.
Used to take these guys for 75 a week last year before they stopped the deposit offers. I'm so glad I'm not tied up in this bullshit

Update on my Budgetbet Scenario

Preface: Have $180 tied up with them, tried to withdraw and apparently hadn’t met turnover requirements.

Begrudgingly said ok, I’ll turn over the rest of the money. However, now they won’t physically let me place a bet. Whenever I click on a market and enter a stake it says insufficient funds despite me having $180 in the account. I have tried with smaller stakes and the same problem.

Sent them an in app message a week ago and an email about this about 5 days ago and no response to either.

Preface: Have $180 tied up with them, tried to withdraw and apparently hadn’t met turnover requirements.

Begrudgingly said ok, I’ll turn over the rest of the money. However, now they won’t physically let me place a bet. Whenever I click on a market and enter a stake it says insufficient funds despite me having $180 in the account. I have tried with smaller stakes and the same problem.

Sent them an in app message a week ago and an email about this about 5 days ago and no response to either.
Did you cancel the withdrawal by any chance? I remember when they emailed me saying I hadn't turned over funds that I had to go in and cancel the withdrawal (for some reason they don't do it...)

Sorry about your situation. If you check the last few pages here, you'll see I and others were dealing with the same type of issues with them. They're dishonest scammers.

After trying to withdraw 4k, they did everything they could to stop me from getting it and were ignoring my emails just like they are yours. What fixed it for me was taking the advice of people here, who told me to email them again telling them I was going to the commission if they didn't respond.

That scared them enough to reply for the first time and create a dialogue and then the funds were sent a few days later. Without that mention of the commission, I would still be waiting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back