Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

To hedge racing offers

Tab - venue 10% multiplier cr5 2nd fave to another will (bonus 2-3rd) - also can use star sports, surge/noisy

fangirl protection... Betdeluxe 2-3rd bonus rand/caulfield - bet m races Caulfield 6-10.

Pericles protection (top bet offer) Betdeluxe 2-3rd bonus rand/caulfield - bet m races Caulfield 6-10.

Pericles $5 bet66 - but top bet $4 gives money back if 2-3rd.

Betlocal fangirl $4

To hedge racing offers

Tab - venue 10% multiplier cr5 2nd fave to another will (bonus 2-3rd) - also can use star sports, surge/noisy

fangirl protection... Betdeluxe 2-3rd bonus rand/caulfield - bet m races Caulfield 6-10.

Pericles protection (top bet offer) Betdeluxe 2-3rd bonus rand/caulfield - bet m races Caulfield 6-10.

Pericles $5 bet66 - but top bet $4 gives money back if 2-3rd.

Betlocal fangirl $4
Lot of these companies flag that you are matched betting though, its not worth losing accounts for $10 bets

i couldn’t place a bet on will I am today, odds dropped too much. luckily fangirl came in. now just roosters and geelong and this will be the best promo weekend since covid

TEDESCO 1 TRY - $3.00 (from $2.10) BET365

I got the exact same almost at the exact same time. Seriously, placed 2 $50 bets on an AFL and NRL fave and they send this bullshit. Absolute joke and I’m so over these bookmakers pulling this shit.

It's dodgy as hell. I've only got maybe $200 in my account and they'll hope with all the effort this crap requires, I'll just give up and not bother. But the thing that makes me fume is the fact that they only give you 7 days - legally there are no ground why this needs to be one in 7 days.

WHAT A JOKE

I got the exact same almost at the exact same time. Seriously, placed 2 $50 bets on an AFL and NRL fave and they send this bullshit. Absolute joke and I’m so over these bookmakers pulling this shit.

It's dodgy as hell. I've only got maybe $200 in my account and they'll hope with all the effort this crap requires, I'll just give up and not bother. But the thing that makes me fume is the fact that they only give you 7 days - legally there are no ground why this needs to be one in 7 days.

WHAT A JOKE

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240820_024615_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240820_024615_Chrome.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 10

WHAT A JOKE

I only had $100 to withdraw! Ridic. Anyway, I've placed a complaint at the VGCCC. Suggest you do the same and just see what happens, I guess.

Last edited:
Dogs. I've had nothing but losing bets with them. Yesterday 1st time I won & only small amount & got same email.

With books having all the power only way we can strike back is to give them 1 star reviews on App Store & also write a message how much they rort people.

Atm they have fake reviews from themselves saying they're great. Smash em with 1 star reviews & they won't show up when someone types betting in search.

Is BET66 same operator????

Same look in the app, same promo approach each week, looks like same owner in which case I'll never use them either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only had $100 to withdraw! Ridic. Anyway, I've placed a complaint at the VGCCC. Suggest you do the same and just see what happens, I guess.
Yep, just submitted a detailed one. The fact that a few people have conveniently received the same email within the same hour just sums up how dodgy this is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back