Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

What can I do here? Had a bet last night on the football through PulseBet. They originally paid out the correct odds of the bet I placed. Then I withdrew. This morning they cancel that withdrawal and take away the winnings and pay out the bet at like $10 less odds than it was originally.

Aside from Racing Victoria complaints, is there anything else we can do to get all these crooks (that inevitably all own multiple bookies) to be shut down / investigated?

Is it worth having a list and details of all of these bookies and related companies / people for future use? I hate that we have to succumb to this nonsense just by placing a $50 bet, and each of them get away with it and rinse repeat the current bookie business model of promos > suck in self-excluders > ban profitable punters > setup new bookie

Hey folks I just received this in an email from betgalaxy. It sounds like you've had some success with bet local. What would you suggest I do?View attachment 2119035

Now I've got another compliance /account suspicious email from Old Gill, who will it be tomorrow? One bet, and done.

I just sent through the files requested for both of these platforms and was paid out within 24 hours. Intrusive, yeah, but I didn't really care. I blanked out any transactions on my bank statement that weren't related to them.

It's when they begin asking for statutory declarations that I get annoyed/push back. These I can deal with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back