Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Signed up to Picklebet - Fully verified
Get deposit offer
Deposit through my bank
Win a few $$ and withdraw to same bank
Account closed and get told no withdrawal will be sent without providing additional verification including picture with ID and months of bank statements showing everything.

How on earth is that legal? Shifting the goal posts after you have deposited with invasive requests after telling you that you were verified and good to go before depositing

Get deposit offer
Deposit through my bank
Account closed and get told no withdrawal will be sent without providing additional verification including picture with ID and months of bank statements showing everything.

How on earth is that legal? Shifting the goal posts after you have deposited with invasive requests after telling you that you were verified and good to go before depositing
Picklebet banned me from playing the free pick em comps, an absolute joke of a bookie.

Get deposit offer
Deposit through my bank

This is unfortunately the process at almost every bookie not considered a corporate, surprised to see a bookie as "big" as Picklebet do something like that though.

The reasoning to having to provide additional information is a joke at almost all of these too, Old Gill framed it as "account security" .. yep my account was compromised and placed a $50 bet on Sydney to win.

Serious question. What makes you sign up to a new bookie if there's no promotion?

Unless you're self excluded or banned, why even take the risk?

There's no real reason, people have been using new books as a pump and dump exercise for a long time, even these new books know it and that's probably why you see companies like Viking coming out and making 2-3 different websites.

Amused has about 5 websites from memory.

The only reason I would consider a new book at this point would be if I knew their odds in general were better, which is quite clearly not the case. If I see a new book that has the cookie cutter layout, I generally swiftly move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question. What makes you sign up to a new bookie if there's no promotion?

Unless you're self excluded or banned, why even take the risk?

Player prop markets (the over/under ones) can usually get a few through on the betcloud skin sites before they turn the account off. But a new one opens every week so its no issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back