Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Sportsbet win payout if 1-2nd race 8 Caulfield Saturday.

I reckon tab will do a $4-5 broadsiding special so 2nd fave good saver here if that's the go.

Colossalbet and Terrybet have the same owners. If you are banned on colossal you will be banned on terry.

No they aren't? look at owner list. its different people.

Betmakers have their own list.
PuntersTech have their own list.

So if you are with starsports,topbet,betchamps,mintbet,blondebet,betfocus,razoo,tradiebet,lightningbet,betblitz and binned, most likely you will be banned with others too on the list.

People who get limited, banned or given the run around withdrawing, you are all on a list shared between bookies imo.
Don’t think it’s as blatant as a list being circulated but the end result isn’t much different. The same people are doing the trading for all betmakers brands and the same goes for amused brands etc. Without ever being able to prove it no doubt they check for accounts on other brands or even just remember names.

I think people underestimate just how many accounts take up these offers and bet in the exact same way. Use your bonus on a long odds sport outsider that’s got some liquidity on betfair like the EPL and they’ll pick that up in one bet with or without sharing info.

It’s scummy behaviour either way but they don’t try these games to stop a handful of people. From what I’m told it’s hundreds and hundreds of accounts which is why the smaller the bookie the harder they’ll make you fight to get your money out.

Last edited:
No they aren't? look at owner list. its different people.

Betmakers have their own list.
PuntersTech have their own list.

So if you are with starsports,topbet,betchamps,mintbet,blondebet,betfocus,razoo,tradiebet,lightningbet,betblitz and binned, most likely you will be banned with others too on the list.
Oh yea sorry, misread some info. You are correct they aren’t the same owners

If bookies are getting stung by a bonus whoring syndicate then that should be seen as tough shit as far as I'm concerned.

Alter your system as to how you give out bonuses to cover yourself from that sort of thing. Whether that's through no promos at all, putting all accounts promos on hold until they are satisfied with the legitimacy or simply awarding promos later on based on betting activity.

The system as it is where they can just hand out offers to get people to deposit and then want a stat dec, full spending history and a proof of life kidnapping photo with today's paper needs to GTFO of the industry.

The other point is, **** gambling companies.

Sure, there may be now large groups of people planning how to take advantage of their scehems, but they've been the most predatory campaigners for as decades.

These bookies don't have the slightest shame abusing addicts so I have no shame taking as risk free money from them as I can.

Anyone defending them here can go suck it

Back to the real point, who's got those QRs for the weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back