Remove this Banner Ad

BetLocal - Jenni $4- max 25

Palmer - iwishiwin top 2 $7- 25 max

RealBookie- buckaroo place 2.50- 20 max

Betblitz - joliestar top 2 - $5 25 max

Bet365 boosted odds front page top 2 - 2.70
Kernel and top 2 2.20

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I specifically went to a venue to place a wager and didn't get paid...
me too, this happened to me for previous promo. I emailed them & they said cause I used multiplier the bonus didn't automatically come through but they fixed it up for me. quite a few comments on tab's Facebook site about the bonus not coming, system they using pretty crap.

me too, this happened to me for previous promo. I emailed them & they said cause I used multiplier the bonus didn't automatically come through but they fixed it up for me. quite a few comments on tab's Facebook site about the bonus not coming, system they using pretty crap.
I will send them an email and see what happens then.. hopefully they accommodate considering I dropped $600 with them over the wknd! Cheers

What are peoples thoughts on the
Money back 2nd greyhounds (bonus bet)
Money back 2nd and 3rd horses (bonus bet)

Is it +ev just to be taking the favs? or still losing overall
Negative EV if the market odds are well below the real value. Even with the promo.

If you're wanting to get +EV tips inline with a promo, just join a tipping site that can do it for you.

I will send them an email and see what happens then.. hopefully they accommodate considering I dropped $600 with them over the wknd! Cheers
check out your transactions, they paid me in cash which is why I missed it, was expecting a bonus but everyone got real money, even better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back