Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

What are peoples thoughts on the
Money back 2nd greyhounds (bonus bet)
Money back 2nd and 3rd horses (bonus bet)

Is it +ev just to be taking the favs? or still losing overall
Impossible not to with 2nd and 3rd BB’s. Goal every Saturday is a 20 unit profit, realistically hit 10 most weeks. Still have Sportsbet, tabtouch, TAB, Pointsbet (not used when it’s only 2nd place Bb). Later in the day will use betr for 50% stake back as cash for 2nd 3rd. Always check betfair for true odds so don’t take unders, and monitor late firmers in the market. Only reason I’m not promo banned is my discipline is poor chasing a few more units profits on trots and dogs. Need to cut that out!!

Impossible not to with 2nd and 3rd BB’s. Goal every Saturday is a 20 unit profit, realistically hit 10 most weeks. Still have Sportsbet, tabtouch, TAB, Pointsbet (not used when it’s only 2nd place Bb). Later in the day will use betr for 50% stake back as cash for 2nd 3rd. Always check betfair for true odds so don’t take unders, and monitor late firmers in the market. Only reason I’m not promo banned is my discipline is poor chasing a few more units profits on trots and dogs. Need to cut that out!!
What do you think is best strategy for your losing bonus bet credits?

What do you think is best strategy for your losing bonus bet credits?
Some people on here will say you can cash them in for 80% by laying the other side on betfair on the right event. I like to use them on bb races where I’ve backed the favourite(s)and cover horses I like in the $5 to $10 range with the bb. Tim Clarke on a leader is always a good Bb play.

You're not a very bright person 😂

Amazing how you always only pop up to have our resident shills back

homer simpson GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back