Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Might be worth using them up asap just in case. Do we know a changeover date?

Saw an FAQ - they will transfer across at a ratio of 2.5 to 1

Not sure when changeover date is

Odds that chase the ace is dead?

Shit branding. The original BetEasy logo with the B was actually quite nice. They had the best app in the game at that point too.

beteasy-1533013089_1352x900.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Price boost or Bet boost ? (Neds)
Price boost a short priced favourite in harness racing and lay it on Betfair for a guaranteed tidy profit.

Boosting odds at $1.06 becomes $1.18. You can place $2000 on this, but wait until three mins prior to the jump otherwise there won't be enough liquidity to lay your bet on Betfair. Generally you will be able to lay your bet on BF at around $1.10 or $1.11.

Anyone know where we can bet btc?

I know 5dimes does it but I am not sure if aussies can bet there!

Anyone betting crypto with Australian accepting bookies?

Anyone know where we can bet btc?

I know 5dimes does it but I am not sure if aussies can bet there!

Anyone betting crypto with Australian accepting bookies?
Of the semi reputable ones, 5dimes, Bovada, Nitrogen, Cloudbet ---- then about 102385438 scam books.
Honestly though, unless you have been banned from every bookmaker in Australia, I can't understand why you would want to gamble with bitcoin.

Of the semi reputable ones, 5dimes, Bovada, Nitrogen, Cloudbet ---- then about 102385438 scam books.
Honestly though, unless you have been banned from every bookmaker in Australia, I can't understand why you would want to gamble with bitcoin.

Out of that list nitrogen is the one I think.

Not about being banned, Aussie bookies don’t accept btc. And why not gamble with it? Owning btc is a gamble in itself, grow it!

Out of that list nitrogen is the one I think.

Not about being banned, Aussie bookies don’t accept btc. And why not gamble with it? Owning btc is a gamble in itself, grow it!
I know for certain 5dimes and Nitrogen will accept Australian customers and probably the others mentioned do too. As there is no real legal avenue to report or chase an offshore book if they rip you off, it comes with some risk. If you think bitcoin or any other crypto currency is a good investment then go ahead and buy some. The concept of buying it as an investment and then gambling with it though(essentially gambling twice) is about as -EV as it gets in my opinion. Betting is legal in this country and there are a ton of options. If you cant prove you are betting with an actual edge, why give up the diversification of your bitcoin speculation by using it to bet?

To answer your other question about Australian books accepting bitcoin. Ned’s has said they are interested in offering it and the PlayUp group who recently bought TopBetta, Madbookie and Classicbet seem pretty keen on it too. I heard an interview with Tom Waterhouse the other day, he kind of eluded to maybe getting involved with bookmaking again and crypto in the future.

I know for certain 5dimes and Nitrogen will accept Australian customers and probably the others mentioned do too. As there is no real legal avenue to report or chase an offshore book if they rip you off, it comes with some risk. If you think bitcoin or any other crypto currency is a good investment then go ahead and buy some. The concept of buying it as an investment and then gambling with it though(essentially gambling twice) is about as -EV as it gets in my opinion. Betting is legal in this country and there are a ton of options. If you cant prove you are betting with an actual edge, why give up the diversification of your bitcoin speculation by using it to bet?

Simple answer I’m a risk taker, if I can turn 0.2 into 1 btc then put that back into a wallet, that’s a win for this gambler, otherwise, buying 0.2 bitcoin or using 0.2 bitcoin in dollars and I lose I’ve still lost, my 0.2 bitcoin could go either way, one day my 1btc could be worth less than a $100, or that 0.2 btc that I turned into 1 could be worth 40k this time next year, win win lose lose all possibilities are there wether I bet it or not

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Back