Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm looking at opening a new account purely as a GF travel hedge fund.

I know free joining bets are banned in WA.

But are there any other sites that may give me free bets any other way?

I'm planning on putting $200 on Eagles to beat dogs and then re-invest into the semi and prelim if we keep winning.

And if you lose, you cancel the trip?

I'm planning on putting $200 on Eagles to beat dogs and then re-invest into the semi and prelim if we keep winning.

Most will still give them. No idea where you have accounts already but Sportsbet probably most likely, i think Ladbrokes goes in automatically anyway

What ever you do make sure not to waste your free bets by just putting them on the Eagles this week

Most will still give them. No idea where you have accounts already but Sportsbet probably most likely, i think Ladbrokes goes in automatically anyway

What ever you do make sure not to waste your free bets by just putting them on the Eagles this week

I have a syndicate with Sportsbet so can't use them.

So maybe I'll try ladbrokes. And then use my free bet for the semi I suppose? I'm not an expert in free bet usage.

Thanks for the help.

Edit - why wouldn't I use them on the Eagles this week? I'll only be using the account for up to three bets. So if we beat dogs all winnings would be reinvested into the semi bet. Or I could just bet on us making the gf, not sure value would be a good though.

don't deposit instantly and if you don't get an email just complain, it generally works from what most people say on here.

I have a syndicate with Sportsbet so can't use them.

So maybe I'll try ladbrokes. And then use my free bet for the semi I suppose? I'm not an expert in free bet usage.

Thanks for the help.

Edit - why wouldn't I use them on the Eagles this week? I'll only be using the account for up to three bets. So if we beat dogs all winnings would be reinvested into the semi bet. Or I could just bet on us making the gf, not sure value would be a good though.

Putting a free bet on an odds on pop is just giving money away. You can easily turn it into 70% cash risk free just by betting and laying off elsewhere. $3 would be the absolute minimum odds id use any free bet on. But yeah would be much better off just backing them to make the GF with the bonus bet if thats what you want to use it on

Ladbrokes just restricted me and didn't give me the courtesy of any e-mail.

Edit: Despite losing plenty with them last year
Same with me - restricted today (a lifetime goal btw!). No Top Fluc or Odds Boost offers anymore either. Will need to move elsewhere.

One bookmaker made an error last night and failed to close a market on time. Even sillier was that they paid out the winning bets before realising. They since realised and voided bets on the market after I already withdrew the cash. Now my accounts in the negatives haha.

Probably going to wait until they have a good matched deposit offer before i go anywhere near that bookie again.

One bookmaker made an error last night and failed to close a market on time. Even sillier was that they paid out the winning bets before realising. They since realised and voided bets on the market after I already withdrew the cash. Now my accounts in the negatives haha.

Probably going to wait until they have a good matched deposit offer before i go anywhere near that bookie again.

Which bookie was it?

Not 100% of the legalities but i think you might have to pay that back

Which bookie was it?

Not 100% of the legalities but i think you might have to pay that back
Sportsbet. I had a bet on the market to begin with but went to check the odds once it had started and realised it was still open. I put an equal amount on to my original stake. So not like I cleaned them out or anything. Was expected them to void the bet straight away to be honest but they paid out and left it there with time to withdraw it. It was after I withdrew it they voided the already paid out bets.

My account balance is in the negative so if I ever wanted to bet with them again (and no doubt i will) i'll have to at least have to deposit the negative balance anyway, which I don't really have a problem with as it's not a huge amount.

Sportsbet. I had a bet on the market to begin with but went to check the odds once it had started and realised it was still open. I put an equal amount on to my original stake. So not like I cleaned them out or anything. Was expected them to void the bet straight away to be honest but they paid out and left it there with time to withdraw it. It was after I withdrew it they voided the already paid out bets.

My account balance is in the negative so if I ever wanted to bet with them again (and no doubt i will) i'll have to at least have to deposit the negative balance anyway, which I don't really have a problem with as it's not a huge amount.

If it wasn't that much then you could contact them before you deposit again and act surprised and ask why your account is in negative and tell them how you are disappointed (without being a dick obviously) and they might wipe the debt.

If it wasn't that much then you could contact them before you deposit again and act surprised and ask why your account is in negative and tell them how you are disappointed (without being a dick obviously) and they might wipe the debt.
Yeah I'll probably let it sit for a few days so the surprise seems more legit haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Betfair are finally ending the Australian wallet abortion - from Sept 20 it will be absorbed into the main wallet and all markets will settle under those.

Have BF changed juridictions with the global merger of wallets? I always thought they ran out of Tas?

Hi XXXX,

Betfair (Australia & New Zealand) has now successfully completed the migration to the Global Exchange and we thank you for your patience during this time.

All markets are now operating out of the Global Exchange and Betfair Australia and New Zealand customer activity is now regulated by the Northern Territory Racing Commission.

Have BF changed juridictions with the global merger of wallets? I always thought they ran out of Tas?

Hi XXXX,

Betfair (Australia & New Zealand) has now successfully completed the migration to the Global Exchange and we thank you for your patience during this time.

All markets are now operating out of the Global Exchange and Betfair Australia and New Zealand customer activity is now regulated by the Northern Territory Racing Commission.
yep, the dual wallets thing was a Tassie requirement but the NT government changed the laws so they could license betting exchanges

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting websites

Remove this Banner Ad

Back