• From AFC

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • From NFC

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Who do you follow?

Asif = RUBBISH CREDIBILITY. :thumbsdown:

No apoligizes either. I can't respect fake / frauds / highly dubious / pretender / wannabee / cheap ppl.

I agree, it was funny Friday for about an hour or so - its like watching reruns of Benny Hill!

This Benny Hill is very funny man, the running with music oh it make me laughter. But I am not funny man. I am 100%.

This Benny Hill is very funny man, the running with music oh it make me laughter. But I am not funny man. I am 100%.

This has got to be the worst impersonation of a foreigner since Greg Ritchie's crap Indian.

surely he's taking the piss

I agree. Gig is up g.g. :p

Come back as another renewed BF member. This As-if character is wearing incredibly thin. Put a chainsaw thru him.

The reason why I went for the Giants was becuase Peyton Manning was the best player in the League according to my friend and then one day he told me he had a younger brother who played for the Giants, so I went for them, crap reason but I love the Giants

Asif = RUBBISH CREDIBILITY. :thumbsdown:

No apoligizes either. I can't respect fake / frauds / highly dubious / pretender / wannabee / cheap ppl.

I agree. Gig is up g.g. :p

Come back as another renewed BF member. This As-if character is wearing incredibly thin. Put a chainsaw thru him.

careful there Woodson...

Asif get angry, come to your place put bomb under house, it go BOOM!!

careful there Woodson...

Asif get angry, come to your place put bomb under house, it go BOOM!!

g.g's alter-ego character's grammer has had a profound effect on you CONS suddenly..tsk tsk tsk..

_41321672_pray220.jpg

get down on your KNEES CONS, the time to bow to your master...

mahmoud_ahmadinejad_nuclear.jpg

Is g.g. the BF's new generation ALLAH ??? :rolleyes:

Re: BigFooty NFL Poll: Most supported Team (AFC)

When you have Dan Marino to fall back on its not the hardest decision in the world.

As for the Poll, I'm a Bills fan and am actually excited for the coming years for the first time in a long time

I'm still not sold on JP Losman at QB.

i reckon Losman will be a good player. He and Lee Evans have a really good rapport.

Although i rate Trent Edwards highly and i reckon the bills do as well and they were rapt to get him in the 3rd as they believed he was a 2nd round talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In his 2nd season as starter he showed massive improvement behind a poo offensive line. That looks to have been up graded and Lee Evans is becoming a real weapon should really help. The run game will probably take a hit this year, but Marshawn is an up grade as a receiver out of the back field.

I just wonder though why they selected Edwards in the 3rd round. Maybe Levy isn't convinced with JP

i reckon Losman will be a good player. He and Lee Evans have a really good rapport.

Although i rate Trent Edwards highly and i reckon the bills do as well and they were rapt to get him in the 3rd as they believed he was a 2nd round talent.

This is why I don't bother with chasing QB's in the Fantasy draft...each season there is a mystery QB that comes out and does well and I'm counting on the likes of Edwards to get a start by Week 4. :)

This is why I don't bother with chasing QB's in the Fantasy draft...each season there is a mystery QB that comes out and does well and I'm counting on the likes of Edwards to get a start by Week 4. :)
you don't chase QBs? HAHA :D you took Brees in round 1! no QB other then peyton and maybe palmer should be taken in round 1

you don't chase QBs? HAHA :D you took Brees in round 1! no QB other then peyton and maybe palmer should be taken in round 1

True but Brees was going to be claimed for sure before my 2nd pick so I had to act fast. I considered a RB in the second round but thought the way the points are structured, a WR that reels in many yards and a better year in the Endzone will be a better option. Just let me be dspeed. I owe you a HAHA..I'll have it for chased WR loaded squad to do the laughing. :)

True but Brees was going to be claimed for sure before my 2nd pick so I had to act fast. I considered a RB in the second round but thought the way the points are structured, a WR that reels in many yards and a better year in the Endzone will be a better option. Just let me be dspeed. I owe you a HAHA..I'll have it for chased WR loaded squad to do the laughing. :)
lol, your WRs arent even that good! your WRs are boldin, housh, bennett, booker, rice and martin, you reached on boldin and bennett, boldin and housh are good but arent even number 1 on their team, bennett isnt a starter, nor are rice and martin whilst booker could well lose the number 2 job! not that loaded if you ask me! i managed chad johnson, holt, hackett, mason and williams, just as good if not better then your lot!

Dspeed, tomorrow I guess is the deadline for Curtis Brown, yes? I checked ESPN's list a few days ago and he still wasnt there. As the Raiders are now just starting to sign everyone...no chance of just a little extension? If you say no...then Carr stays I guess.

Re: BigFooty NFL Poll: Most supported Team (NFC)

Atlanta Falcons fan over here. I've supported them since '95.

Interesting...

I had you pegged as a Seattle fan...

Carlester Crumpler was #83 wasn't he? Maybe he was #85...

Way better than Alge anyway!;)

lol, your WRs arent even that good!

Not every season is dictated by the same statistics..that's what you have to keep in mind. There are players that have PEAKED, I tend to focus on players on the rise not on the fall as it's not a given to say either can occur...I guess I'm hedging my bets and will live & die by my next tier selections.

Im a Buc 4 life Love cattalack williams,joey galloway and micheal clayton

Im a Buc 4 life Love cattalack williams,joey galloway and micheal clayton

Remember #14??

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BF NFL Supporters List (2001-06)

Back