• From AFC

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • From NFC

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Who do you follow?

by ages you mean the 2005 season?

Mizza was a budding Steelers fan then... :thumbsu: The Ride was worthwhile. Can't knock Mizza for enjoying and praising the Steelers then.

Philadelphia Eagles, the Port Adelaide of the NFL.

Brian Westbrook is my hero.

I am Tampa Bay Bucaneer number 1 like this man.

unbranded-pirates-of-the-carribean-depp-close-up-poster.jpg

I am Tampa Bay Bucaneer number 1 like this man.

unbranded-pirates-of-the-carribean-depp-close-up-poster.jpg

no claiming for SB XXXVII whatsoever. You start with nothing...not even the 2000 season by the AFL red & black.

Then were you born and remember this 1970s curtain of steel? I should say you would start with 2006, no?

Asif, you mentioned that you're from Iraq? I guess you had no choice but to support the Bombers :eek:

Then were you born and remember this 1970s curtain of steel? I should say you would start with 2006, no?

Great spelling... knowledge of the 70's steeler's nickname...

Are you sure you've just started following the sport?

C'mon gg, game is up...:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr Fuey, you make bad mess on carpet.

I am reading very much today about this football of America. I am learn very many thing. I know this curtain of steel. This Dolphin who is not beaten. And this tradesman called Mr Lombardi who make trophy for super bowl. He must be very old man for 40 year of super bowl.

I am Asif. I prove I am Asif when this red gg come back I am on computer same time.

PPffft.

Gotta love these upstarts... :rolleyes:

I've been alive to ALL of the Steelers Championships for your information. It's the last 17 year Steeler journey that has been filled with more play-off wins than you've had anything to brag about in your entire lifetime about any sporting team achievement !! :p

Word of advice... start from week 1 2007 and STFU.;)

Mr Woodson, I am inheriting number XXXVII and this 2000 trophy first minute I say I am Essendon Bomber and Tampa Bay Bucaneer number 1.

Much like I come to Australia in 2005 and inheriting this Mr Bradman and this Mr Lap, and many other victory in sporting contest.

Philadelphia Eagles, the Port Adelaide of the NFL.

Brian Westbrook is my hero.

You know Philly never won a Superbowl ;)

Mr Woodson, I am inheriting number XXXVII and this 2000 trophy first minute I say I am Essendon Bomber and Tampa Bay Bucaneer number 1.

Can I make a suggestion Asif? Instead of taking the Bucs as your prefered team why dont you choose one of Detroit, Houston or Kansasy City since we dont have anyone representing them atm. (maca01 is a Bucs fan) You seemed determined to choose a team with red and black, so maybe the Texans would be your best bet since they are dark blue and red (close) Asif, my Iraqi friend, its worth keeping in mind that Houston sometimes let off rockets so you'd fit right in. Whaddya say?

Re: BigFooty NFL Poll: Most supported Team (NFC)

I am Bucaneer number 1 for many, many, many day now, like this man.

H827535_PIRATES-OF-THE-CARIBBEAN.jpg

Much like I come to Australia in 2005 and inheriting this Mr Bradman and this Mr Lap, and many other victory in sporting contest.

Asif = RUBBISH CREDIBILITY. :thumbsdown:

No apoligizes either. I can't respect fake / frauds / highly dubious / pretender / wannabee / cheap ppl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BF NFL Supporters List (2001-06)

Back