Biased/incompetent media coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is like listening to Paul Roos commentating a Sydney game tonight!! It's a Sydney w**k fest in the box! I don't know how long I can put up with the constant dribble spewing from Pav and Johnson!!

Didn't know where to post this or even if it's important because I don't really watch it but....

the CH9 footy show instead of being on a Wednesday like they normally do when there's a Thursday game is on tomorrow night

It's like the game is in WA and doesn't involve a Victoria club so **** it we'll ignore that it's on
Lol at them for missing one of the games of the round. Cracking contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly give the Pav the boot, horrible. The amount of times he fumbled through sentences, had no idea and was beyond biased just like the rest of them. Became a Victorian as soon as he sniffed the cash, what a shame

The Panel was disgusting, Jason Dunstall what an absolute disgrace. **** this Victorians, and **** the Vic centric media. I'm done

Honestly give the Pav the boot, horrible. The amount of times he fumbled through sentences, had no idea and was beyond biased just like the rest of them. Became a Victorian as soon as he sniffed the cash, what a shame

The Panel was disgusting, Jason Dunstall what an absolute disgrace. **** this Victorians, and **** the Vic centric media. I'm done

They should just let Adam Papalia commentate our games alone.

It is like listening to Paul Roos commentating a Sydney game tonight!! It's a Sydney w**k fest in the box! I don't know how long I can put up with the constant dribble spewing from Pav and Johnson!!
isn't Hudson a snivelling whiner - such annoying drivel regardless of who is playing and an absolute bandwagon
Johnson is just dumb so he can not help it.

Pav is rapidly becoming a dribbler - no wonder he choked asa captain so often

isn't Hudson a snivelling whiner - such annoying drivel regardless of who is playing and an absolute bandwagon
Johnson is just dumb so he can not help it.

Pav is rapidly becoming a dribbler - no wonder he choked asa captain so often

I like Huddo. One of the few commentators remaining who is both knowledgeable and excitable at the right times.

However, like all commentators they barrack for the underdog when they are looking to mount a comeback. It's not fun commentating a game where the favourite blows the margin out. We have been very successful compared to most other AFL clubs, especially at home, and so naturally the commentators over the years may seem to be biased against us.

They don't affect what happens out on the field so in the end who really gives a f***? Dunstall and Dermie could commentate next week exclusively and barrack hard for their former club and I couldn't care less if we picked up the 4 points.

I didn't find the commentary that bad tonight. I think some people are seeing what they want to see
I thought the commentary was quite good when I watched some of the highlights. Huddo almost creamed himself when Gov rolled that goal through

It was a bit of a disgrace that they didn't even know what the HMAS Sydney cup was about. They said something along the lines of "oh it's just some boat that got into trouble off the coast".... :rolleyes:
A week before anzac day too. Very amateurish from the commentators and makes a bit of a mockery of all the hoo ha the AFL will make tuesday week.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

It was a bit of a disgrace that they didn't even know what the HMAS Sydney cup was about. They said something along the lines of "oh it's just some boat that got into trouble off the coast".... :rolleyes:
Johno Brown asking "whose the medal named after?" made me cringe a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back