Biased/incompetent media coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL 360 Robbo - I have really really strong evidence that west coast are flat track bullies still........

Gerard- Adam Simpson is on tomorrow night

Robbo- Why didn't you tell me (Shits himself)

He's a goose this bloke !!

Gerard - well it is on the monitor in front of you.

Yep Robbo :rolleyes:

Statistic ....... WCE win rate at MCG 38%. Lavenders 32%.
Grand Finals ..... WCE 50%. Lavenders 0%

I think we all know who the real "Flat track Bullies" are!

This one doesn't hold up though because the Dockers don't bully anywhere.

Didn't know where to post this or even if it's important because I don't really watch it but....

the CH9 footy show instead of being on a Wednesday like they normally do when there's a Thursday game is on tomorrow night

It's like the game is in WA and doesn't involve a Victoria club so **** it we'll ignore that it's on

Didn't know where to post this or even if it's important because I don't really watch it but....

the CH9 footy show instead of being on a Wednesday like they normally do when there's a Thursday game is on tomorrow night

It's like the game is in WA and doesn't involve a Victoria club so **** it we'll ignore that it's on

Arguable two of the most hated clubs outside of Victoria are playing each other, their apathy has bottomed out.

Wonder what wins the ratings. Channel 7 or Channel 9?

Not only that, they've always been on Wednesday when it's easter.

At least all the dickheads will be in one place.

footy show is garbage. I wouldn't mind seeing chanel 7 enter the market and put up a better preview show. Maybe get comittee as a host.

footy show is garbage. I wouldn't mind seeing chanel 7 enter the market and put up a better preview show. Maybe get comittee as a host.
Ch7 have tried in the past and failed dismally every time

Talking footy is rubbish. Their commentators are rubbish or at least the way they are told to commentate is rubbish. So any new show would be more of the same because they'll just fill it with dickheads

Football media don't know how to do thoughtful analysis because they're too interested in being what they think is entertaining- by underestimating the intelligence of their viewers we get what they think we want rather than what we do want

Either that or we really are morons and get what we deserve

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More like the marquee game is on Good friday so stuff the rest. Another all Vic marquee game. What a joke.

View attachment 357003

Not sure about the names of our players on the Team Lineups section of the AFL App. Surely there is a technical error and not someone just making it up.
This happened last week too from memory

That Z Sheppard will go onto do good things..

View attachment 357003

Not sure about the names of our players on the Team Lineups section of the AFL App. Surely there is a technical error and not someone just making it up.
B: Orville Lecras Jack Kennedy Jerome Hill

HB: Horace Gaff Barry Darling Gerald Cripps

C: Laurie Masten Norbert Priddis Hubert Yeo

HF: Donald Hurn Chester McGovern Sherman Nelson

F: Zachary Sheppard Cecil Barrass Julius Wellingham

B: Orville Lecras Jack Kennedy Jerome Hill

HB: Horace Gaff Barry Darling Gerald Cripps

C: Laurie Masten Norbert Priddis Hubert Yeo

HF: Donald Hurn Chester McGovern Sherman Nelson

F: Zachary Sheppard Cecil Barrass Julius Wellingham
A PS3 Game not licensed by the AFL it seems :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back