Big Bad.... Thread of Fail 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warning crow bashing - "Move over Shane Warne, Austraila has a new King of Spin"

Mods if you woudn't mind editing the title to include the correct spelling of our country if would be appreciated.

Re: Warning crow bashing - "Move over Shane Warne, Austraila has a new King of Spin"

surely Neil Craig would say that my effort was at the very least "outstanding"

That's true, he would communicate it to me via headset. Come on, even you must be reading my direct quotes, taking of Afl.com and laughing at how absurd it sounds.

Outstanding pre season, oh yeh, like that time I was hit by a bus, yeh that was magnificient.

CH003.jpg

It has not been a good pre-season and your are right, they have had limited (if anything besides a premiership even counts as success) under Craig.

Personally I think you are being too harsh on him though. I think he should remain Adelaide coach but in a shared role. They can get someone to take the load in the following areas that he is deficient in:

- Pre season
- Match day coaching
- Finals coaching

Apart from that he is quite a competent coach.

That's true, he would communicate it to me via headset. Come on, even you must be reading my direct quotes, taking of Afl.com and laughing at how absurd it sounds.

Outstanding pre season, oh yeh, like that time I was hit by a bus, yeh that was magnificient.

Positivity my unwashed teal clad friend. Something in short supply at the MyATM Power.

As for your sig, you just keep telling yourself it's true. Go and see Toots Hibbert, he's a master of self convincing statements. 'If I say it it's true, if I say it it's true'.......:eek:

Shane Warne could only spin the ball around 70 degrees.

Neil Craig has managed to spin his statements 180 degrees

therefore Neil Craig is 2.57 times the spinner that Shane Warne will ever be

Neil you are an amazing man, I hope you continue to wear your shorts high and baggy and that you stop putting that Wayne Carey's left over sugar in your coffee

It has not been a good pre-season and your are right, they have had limited (if anything besides a premiership even counts as success) under Craig.

Personally I think you are being too harsh on him though. I think he should remain Adelaide coach but in a shared role. They can get someone to take the load in the following areas that he is deficient in:

- Pre season
- Match day coaching
- Finals coaching

Apart from that he is quite a competent coach.

Ironic given that your club was about to give your current coach the arse in 2006. Funny also that you turn up to every Crow thread, are you sure you're a Geebung supporter?;)

Positivity my unwashed teal clad friend. Something in short supply at the MyATM Power.

As for your sig, you just keep telling yourself it's true. Go and see Toots Hibbert, he's a master of self convincing statements. 'If I say it it's true, if I say it it's true'.......:eek:

haha we have another disciple of Square Head, everything will be ok because some young no good players will get game time.

another wasted year, with 4 veterans on your list who shouldn't be playing.

an outstanding pre season, what will await us when the real stuff starts? who to blame then Neil?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha we have another disciple of Square Head, everything will be ok because some young no good players will get game time.

another wasted year, with 4 veterans on your list who shouldn't be playing.

an outstanding pre season, what will await us when the real stuff starts? who to blame then Neil?

Told you your putrid little thread wouldn't last. FAIL.:D

Austraila :eek::eek::eek:

Is it a prerequisite these days to spell thread titles incorrectly?????:confused:

Ironic given that your club was about to give your current coach the arse in 2006. Funny also that you turn up to every Crow thread, are you sure you're a Geebung supporter?;)

My coach didn't have an abysmal final's record and built a side from stratch in 7 years. Craig just likes to run his sides into the ground.

My coach didn't have an abysmal final's record and built a side from stratch in 7 years. Craig just likes to run his sides into the ground.

Nice comeback darling, fact is that he was going to be given the arse. proof that things change quickly.Anyway, why are you bothering now that this thread is a certified failure...:p

Great footy call on 5aa

Been listening to the port power Bulldogs game on the radio and its a classic.

Some fool called ginaveer dont know what his claim to fame is but hes a port power man.Hes calling the game and is yet to mention a Bulldog player sounds like a school kid only knows his team

Re: Great footy call on 5aa

Been listening to the port power Bulldogs game on the radio and its a classic.

Some fool called ginaveer dont know what his claim to fame is but hes a port power man.Hes calling the game and is yet to mention a Bulldog player sounds like a school kid only knows his team
Do your parents know you've got your trans in bed with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back