Big Bad.... Thread of Fail 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Malthouse: Pies to make top 2

Good defenders, good midfielders, good forwards, arguably the best ruck combination in the game and one of the best coaching boxes in the AFL.

It's not a stretch to see Collingwood in the top 2.

You serious?

Swan can kick, not an elite kick but good enough to do damage. They are well organised and good in every position on the ground bar key forwards who are still useful.

It is a big call to say top 2 but it is in no way unrealistic.

wow coming from a Carlton supporter thats funny!

Anyway just to humour you scumbags, a team that has played in 2 of the last 3 prelims have a fair chance to make top 2!

Add Jolly/Ball and you have a chance. On top of that you say our forwards are shitt??? lol

Didak,Medhurst,Davis,Anthony,Cloke & Thomas would be walk up starts in your rabble

well I would look at your rabble before making that comment!

By the way u pathetic troll your club had cheated/tanked/got 3 number picks/numerous proirity picks & yet u still cant win a final!

Our club has rebiult there list while still playing finals the last 3 years! Thats the difference between a club that wnats to succeed & a club whos culture is all about cheating/Tanking!

Wow, The coach has a team that is strong and they strengthened effectively over the off season.

The coach believes his team should be a contender this time and he sets his target high. Good for him and for what's it worth I think he's right.

wow coming from a Carlton supporter thats funny!

Anyway just to humour you scumbags, a team that has played in 2 of the last 3 prelims have a fair chance to make top 2!

Add Jolly/Ball and you have a chance. On top of that you say our forwards are shitt??? lol

Didak,Medhurst,Davis,Anthony,Cloke & Thomas would be walk up starts in your rabble

well I would look at your rabble before making that comment!

By the way u pathetic troll your club had cheated/tanked/got 3 number picks/numerous proirity picks & yet u still cant win a final!

Our club has rebiult there list while still playing finals the last 3 years! Thats the difference between a club that wnats to succeed & a club whos culture is all about cheating/Tanking!

LOL

:thumbsu:

I know this is a troll thread, but I can't resist :D

I remeber reading the paper and it saying that the pies making the top 2.Is that a f**king joke use have no chance making the top 2 maybe top 4.

Source?

I remember reading last year that Carlton were coming as well. How'd that turn out?

If ya wanted to finish top 2 you should have got Fev, your tall fowards are very average. Cloke = SHIT, Anthony = Inconsisstant. Your strength is your backline.

Because it's so easy to just go out and get Fevola without giving up something valueable in return :rolleyes: No worse than your forward line right now anyway.

Dane Swan gets the ball 40 times a game but he can only handball, cant kick.

Disposal efficiency in 2009
Chris Judd - 70.4%
Dane Swan - 70.2%

Kicking efficiency in 2009
Chris Judd - 65.2%
Dane Swan - 60.4%

Handball efficiency in 2009
Chris Judd - 76.6%
Dane Swan - 84.0%

Swan isn't a great kick, but it's not like your superstar Captain is the king of pointpoint passing by foot or by hand either.

You can say you wont about Carlton but you guys have no chance making top 2 in my eyes.

I don't think too many rate us as a top 2 side. I'm not even sure that Malthouse genuinely does, or that he even said that. :thumbsu: And I'll say what I want to about Carlton - The Blues might miss the 8.

OOOH yer and Didak cant handle a tag. :D

Geez that cuts deep :rolleyes:

i really think the pies should've went for fevola harder.

with him at FF i would say their team is just about 100% complete.

travis cloke would play a great support role and he wouldnt be relied on to consistently kick goals.

in saying this, their forward line is still very dangerous. a great mix of small/mid sized players.

it does pay to have a get out of jail option at FF though.

Not sure if serious.
not-sure-if-serious.jpg

I didn't know little babies could navigate around a computer, impressive, threadmaker. goo goo ga ga

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see that Rudds promise of a computer in every special school/sheltered workshop is coming true, keep living the dream shell23

Good to see that Rudds promise of a computer in every special school/sheltered workshop is coming true, keep living the dream shell23

Next project.....a computer in every prison

I'm looking forward to some better threads started by Collingwood fans

Melbourne Football Club - Team of the Decade 2010-2019

Just getting in early flogs, and while we most likely won't make finals this year we will make finals every year afterward, with star players like JURRAH, WATTS, SCULLY, BLEASE, TRENGOVE, GRIMES, GARLAND, STRAUSS, GYSBERTS, TAPSCOTT, MARTIN, FITZPATRICK, GAWN, BATE and DAVEY.

0,,6374769,00.jpg

WILL BE AN AFL LEGEND :thumbsu:

0,5001,6374709,00.jpg

EVERY LEGEND NEEDS A GOOD SIDEKICK :thumbsu:

350photo.jpg

WILL TIE FOR THE BROWNLOW IN 2013 :thumbsu:

aaron_bg.jpg

THE LEADER :thumbsu:

0,,6717000,00.jpg

THE 2012 BROWNLOW WINNER :D:thumbsu:

420essendon-420x0.jpg

THE MOST NATURALLY TALENTED PLAYER IN HISTORY:thumbsu:

484348_1_O.jpg

The greatest club in the land will finally rise back to the top where we rightfully belong. Enjoy watching the mighty demons win 5 premierships in the next ten years flogbuckets, it's going to be an absolute joy to bump this thread in 2019 too :D:D:D

FEAR US.

Re: Melbourne Football Club - Team of the Decade 2010-2019

This is like a recurring dream - Carlton circa 2006. And they still suck ass. And guess what, you have at least 2 or 3 more years of sucking ass as well. Your team (provided everything goes well in your player development) will not be a serious threat until 2015 when you may start making finals.

This is like a recurring dream - Carlton circa 2006. And they still suck ass. And guess what, you have at least 2 or 3 more years of sucking ass as well. Your team (provided everything goes well in your player development) will not be a serious threat until 2015 when you may start making finals.

LOL

16 is 15 more than 1 btw

We are more than adequate to replace Morton you tugger flog :) We have depth unlike you :) LOL ST KILDA LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back