Big Bash League: Brisbane Heat vs Hobart Hurricanes, 'Gabba, 28/12/2013, 7:10 AEDT

Winner

• Brisbane

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Hobart

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

As a complete neutral that isn't the biggest fan T20 cricket, that decision was a load of crap, and I feel has ruined the game completely. Killed all momentum that the Hurricanes had and now the game is a forgone conclusion.

Imagine if that happens with Australia 9 down tomorrow with 2 runs left to win...everyone would be outraged.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

As others have said, terrible decision to a non-appeal has completely ruined this game.

Didn't care who won but after that want Hobart to win.

Doubt they can with 4 down chasing almost 13 an over.

Would be annoyed if that happened to the actual Tassie side in Shield cricket, but only people who really care about this format are punters and if you can afford money on a hit-&-goggle where the best players are going to be offon other duties and might play the occasional game you can afford to lose money.

Brisbane have this now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd have to go back and check the Birt mini-appeal. What I'm reading is that an appeal must be verbal. From memory, he belatedly and sheepishly raised his arm. I can't recall if he voiced an appeal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Bash League: Brisbane Heat vs Hobart Hurricanes, 'Gabba, 28/12/2013, 7:10 AEDT

Back