FTA-TV Big Brother 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Poorly executed. Too obvious that its a set up...

BB should tell them that he showed the footage on purpose.

They could of just linked it in with a challenge. Make up a challenge and say its against the other house and its double evictions next week if they dont beat them. Most miles on the motor bike something like that I dont know.

train-wreck-lower-res.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand how people could like Brad. The guy is only 1 year younger than me and has absolutely no manners. He doesn't have a radar that tells him that he is rude to people.
Sarah and Angie are also annoying. All they do is talk crap

Stacey, Michael and Layla easily the best HMs

sonya so bad at this interviewing nonsense

Makes you miss Gretel

Sarah's over reaction to Rays dancing was interesting. I guess that is a good example of what happens when you lock a group of people up like that. It was a bad case of cabin fever from Sarah. I don't think she would have been anywhere as near as emotional about it if she was outside the house.

All the chats about "I hate it when ppl talk behind your back" amuse me too because this is usually followed by some intense gossiping about someone else.

But I do think Estelle is the only one that doesn't really talk much behind ppl's back like she said so it was the first tick for her I have had for ages.

some chicks having their period this week

That footage brutalised Ryan. Sonya should have just hi Ryan we think you are stupid and Estelle was just having a bit of fun with you.

No, but there is a couple of minute look at the immediate aftermath of the 'reveal'.

Michael raised a great point by saying "The production company would never put those two lines so close together, they would have ad breaks (in between) not just like that at the turn of a camera" so stuff ups like that wouldn't occur.

Smarty pants.

I've done my best to not watch this show but it's a joke that Ryan got booted ahead of Ben.

On the upside though at least we won't have to put up with Ryan and Estelle's pathetic canoodling and as annoying as Ben is he at least creates some conflict.

Hoping Ray wins it, only interesting person in there. He reminds me a lot of Chris Judd but with more hair and less eye gouging and chicken winging.

Michael raised a great point by saying "The production company would never put those two lines so close together, they would have ad breaks (in between) not just like that at the turn of a camera" so stuff ups like that wouldn't occur.

Smarty pants.
he's a copywriter isn't he? So he'd probably know...

I've done my best to not watch this show but it's a joke that Ryan got booted ahead of Ben.

On the upside though at least we won't have to put up with Ryan and Estelle's pathetic canoodling and as annoying as Ben is he at least creates some conflict.

Hoping Ray wins it, only interesting person in there. He reminds me a lot of Chris Judd but with more hair and less eye gouging and chicken winging.
serious? Ryan was a wooden plank. Ben is a knob but he can be entertaining. I suspect the reason why Ryan hasn't had a girlfriend since he was 11 is because the girls worked out early on he is as boring as batshit.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Big Brother 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back