FTA-TV Big Brother 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope Brad goes. He is rude and acts like a spoiled brat
Wouldn't mid if Sarah leaves as well

Wondering what others position on the HMs are.
I put them in categories

Best: Stacey
Like: Michael, Layla and Estelle
Don't mind: Ray, George, Ben and Zoe (Ryan and Charne would be here)
Dislike: Angie and Josh
Hate: Bradley and Sarah

Previous year were much better though

If Sarah does not get eliminated then I have no faith in the female demographic in our nation aged 11-17 (there the only ones that actually vote right??)

Couldn't believe how much of a bitch Sarah was being. Completely ruined the party because Ray took her hat off? Could've been settled right then and there but she decided to wait till the next day arvo? How is that going to make anything better? I loved Ben's logic "He knew you were a better dancer, and the only way he'd thought he'd win was if he could intimidate you by pushing you," lol and Ben calls himself mature.

Brad was being an absolute moron but that's just Brad. Interesting though that most housemates nommed him for not cleaning. You'd think if you're an outcast like Brad is, you'd try to get on good sides as much as possible, offering to help clean would be a start, especially in a house where there is actually nothing else to do.

"Have you spoken to him him/her about this?"

Who gives a shit you dickhead. Either it's a worthy nomination (and anything is nom worthy going on what you have accepted so far) or it's not.

Bradley needs to GTFO. His novelty as some skinny teenage outcast has worn out and he's become a real dickhead.

If Ray gets voted out I will be pissed off. Sarah is a massive drama queen bitch and she's only spurred on by an even bigger drama queen in Benjamin.

Well i guess it starts here. Ray to leave this week because he's the only moderately interesting one up for eviction, while the other 2 boring wallflowers stay.

I still don't understand why nominations have to be so indepth. Surely there's a reason for each and every nomination, and regardless of all the sugarcoating bullshit they put on top, it's essentially "I don't like them and I'd rather they're not here." Where's the harm in just letting them go at it for whatever reason, Survivor style. Catty remarks into the camera and all. "For the 3, i nominate Bradley. I just don't want to have to deal with his awkward nerdy crap anymore. Goodb-b-b-b-b-bye Bradley."

And **** Estelle. Jeez she's up herself. Carrying on like having the nomination power was such a curse. Get ****ed bitch. It saved your arse and you know it.

Nah Brad is awesome, lol'd hard when he started booing Sarah in the dance comp.

Most of the guys find it funny when he calls people out on things but the chicks are way to sensitive. Sarah needs to GTFO followed by Stacey/Ben.

"For the 3, i nominate Bradley. I just don't want to have to deal with his awkward nerdy crap anymore. Goodb-b-b-b-b-bye Bradley."

Hahahaha.
If a housemate nominated like this, I would spend thousands of dollars in voting to save them if they were ever nominated.

Bradley is an annoying shit. I normally enjoy watching the house trolls who piss everyone off but Bradley is so awkward and cringeworthy and is rude for all the wrong reasons that I can't stand it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sarah is seriously bitter and not impressed with being nominated... Clearly thought they all had a higher opinion of her...

Love it throwing out the 'it's part of the game, I'm ok' line then crying to BB and jumping at the chance to gossip with Ben

F**k I hope she goes

coming up Sarah gives Estelle another talking to.

Sarah is starting to come across that arrogant. She seems to think she is better than everyone else and they have to all agree or do as she says.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Big Brother 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back