FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8th Place - Gretel Babysits Saxon (3 Votes) (Johnboi pepsi And_ROOS )

Its gonna be so hard to keep this clean enough for BF, but here goes...

BB03 (2003) sails into the history books, you know the recap Reggie won (then I think went blind from masturbating too much? Can someone fact check that for me) Chrissy Swan was runner up (for the first and last time runner and Chrissy Swan went in the same sentence). Belinda dobbed her sister in for a hate crime, Carlo scrubbed his sack in a sink... You get the picture.

In amongst this hilarity a young man named Daniel Small entered the house and proceeded to not really do a whole lot, if any of you are thinking "I don't remember a Daniel Small" well that's because he went by the clever and totally made up name of Saxon on the show, there was another housemate named Daniel so having an aliases made sense, having that alias be Saxon seems to only remind people that the man (or boy if you prefer) was almost offensively white.

My deep dive on the internet informs me that ol Saxy pants lasted 57 of the 86 total days of the production and was considered somewhat of a heartthrob, my own foggy memory also reminded me of him crying "I want my mum" after being nominated at some point, turned out he may not have been referring to the woman who gave birth to him but rather the woman whom he wanted to get into her birth canal. Saxon the handsome prophet...

Its worth noting here that Saxons wiki page has one of the truly great quotes you could hope for one your Wikipedia page "He spent a few years travelling Australia after the show enjoying the clear appreciation from the female population" which is then completely negated by the greatest ever placement of the "citation needed" insert. Ego pumped up and then smashed.

After being evicted Saxon had a cute little interview, instead of the out for blood, aggressive, thirsty journalistic style we had been used to seeing with Gretel, she was just aggressively thirsty and a young Saxon took it in his stride, he had been object of lust for an older woman before, seeing her eyes widen and her lips pursed intrigued the young man. Whilst I'm sure Saxon saw a cougar he thought he could tame I'm equally sure Gretel saw a giant bottle of Oil of Olan she could milk to stay young, at least until she broke or killed him.

The ensuing months saw them attend red carpets, events, dinners and basically do absolutely nothing to dispel rumours of them dating other than trot out the old "were just friends" line whenever asked. I know that I often hang out platonically with women twice my age just to discuss similar shared life experiences, they talk about free love and black and white tv which I naturally compare to tinder and the streaming era. Whether youre a fan of Ladder Theory or not 19 year old man and 40 year old divorced mother of 2 hanging out is either some odd babysitting thing (is helicopter parenting this? I don't have kids so I don't know), mother and son or a woman searching for the fountain of youth at the tip of the kids libido... If its not obvious from my tone I'm super jealous of this set up, Gretel, call me, even now ill jump on the grenade.

As with all good things this one came to an end, surprisingly not because of any legal action for dating a minor or abuse of person under care but seemingly amicably. Although the two never officially confirmed they were dating Gretel did refer to herself as "taken" the next season while openly flirting with another contestant and the two were seen a lot around Sydney and the Central Coast, one story even refers to them getting "supplies at a service station" so we know they were practising safe sex, kudos.

This story was loved by the ladies mags (that's LADIES, think New Idea not LADS, think Zoo, that was the domain of Jo Hams set up, and yes I typed this whole sentence just to remind people Jo Hams was on the show, cant remember her? Ill help)
View attachment 491142
Youre Welcome

It was a fascinating development and damned if every bloke watching the show didn't ponder what life with a fairly attractive aging reality TV host might be like. The weirdest thing to this day remains that whilst nearly every man thought he was punching above his weight, younger women thought she was out of her league reminding everyone the only people more different than men and women are women and other women.

Officially at the time they were supposed to be dating Saxon 19 Gretel 40

View attachment 491144

There is no getting around the fact that this looks like a hot mum dropping her son off for his deb, I blame his necktie choice #50shadesofpink

Also just because I was floored by my own internet research, Saxon is now dating this stunner

View attachment 491145
Sarah Mae Louise, who I'm told was on a season of the Bachelor, is best friends with everyones favourite loser in love Sam Frost and as can be seen from the above insta post is clearly friendly with other Bach alumni Anna Heinrich. Keeping it in the channel 10 reality family.

... I may take these pieces a little too seriously.

Not much. Waiting for BB to come back on the air. U?

Lol. Arent we all.

I'm good. Bought my first property (1 bdr apartment) recently, so looking forward to moving in.

And then this time the following year.. little did we know.

The Merlin Luck sometimes no words are the best words comment of the year award
Feerits Elf Premiership Player

YO YO YO
MY LYRICS ARE SICK
I'M A TRYHARD DICK
AND WHEN I TRY TO RAP IT REALLY SOUNDS LIKE TOTAL CRAP AND IT'S RIDICULOUS
TO THE POPULACE
MY RHYMES ARE SIMPLY NOTHING SHORT OF LUDICROUS
WITH MY PATTY GREENE SPECS
MY AMBIGUOUS SEX
I'M FLAPPIN ROUND MY ARMS LIKE EPILEPTIC T-REX
HAWAIIAN SHIRTS I WEAR