Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

trusttheprocess

Draftee
Apr 23, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Rumour is it Looks like a few players and coaches got into a bit of a blue at training today with Woosha in attendance telling some hard truths.
Murphy left the ground early and Doc and Cripps not looking pleased.
could this be a sign that Cripps wants out now?
liddle doesn’t look good with saying deal is done and we are still 3 weeks with no answers.
blues circling Cerra

• Banned
Oh you dislike the post trusttheprocess. You think woosha would turn up and start ripping the team before he's even had time to review it properly 😂. Clown. Any real review process won't take a half glance and unload, suggest you have nfi how that sort of thing works.
That’s exactly what he’s meant to do.. let the players know the real truths. That’s what head doing.. Teague doesn’t have the balls

• Banned
I thought Woosha was working with the coaches and their process and management and had nothing to do with the players.

he’s let them know that they are soft coaches.. just there to fill a seat. No skills. He’s going to take teagues job at the end of the year.. just making a smooth transition and setting himself up

I thought Woosha was working with the coaches and their process and management and had nothing to do with the players.
You're exactly right, which means there's a 99% chance the post is a troll or a blatant lie. I sometimes forget how many scummy people are attracted to online forums, thank you for reminding me OP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back