Leagues BigFooty 2017 Leagues - READ OPENING POST FIRST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep. Thats how many I've set up.
Will talk with Jiska about a date to finalize Div1 and get this show on the road!

If you check the OP and look far enough down the ranking list you can see

The WC boys!

My new goal in life is not to become a mod but to kick a certain mods arse in Supercoach.

Love to be in played Div 8 last year and did poorly. Cant find my ranking from last year but happy to go in any league.

Team name Mailorderbride
Sure. See back a little on getting your rank from last year. We need this to put you in a higher leahue.

Can i join?

Team name is: Spag bol
Yes. Play SC last year? If yes we need some proof of ranking please.

Is there a link to last years results?
Pretty sure its in the SC history section.
Someone wrote a pust a day or so ago on this thread about it.

I'd love to join a league and have finally made my team for now with multiple changes till round 1 and team is called Dawn of the Ravens
Sure. Did you play SC last year? If so pls post a screen shot of end of year ranking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sir Skid Jiska and GOAUS! this might help people find their rank from last year if they aren't sure how to find it once they've started a 2017 team. Ignore my 2016 shit result!
View attachment 331125
Yes, it might indeed.
Will copy it into the opening post so anyone can direct posters to there.
Hopefully a lot more to register yet.
20 leagues or more would be good.

Last year was first time I played any sort of fantasy football which I finish rank 524 overall for afl fantasy and so this year I'm giving SuperCoach a go and don't mind what league I'm in
Cool. If you can post a screen shot (see above or opening post) we'll get you set at 524. Will be in a top league at that.

Just to be clear and fair to everyone it has to be a SC rankimg to count here.

Last edited:
Dreamteam ranking?

yep i'm a supercoach newbie so any league will do fine with me Sir Skid :D
Yep. Sorry mate but to keep the integrity of the SC leagues it will have to be that way this year. You'll kick @ss though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back