Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lou Dobbs 78 American Political Commentator

Fired from his last job for pushing the Great Steal Lie

sopranos-furio.gif

Kevan gospar 90. olympics bigwig and former competitor a week before olympics

The silver medallist and former Shell Australia chief, who was due to attend the Games in Paris later this month, has passed away peacefully at the age of 90.
Kevan Grasper

Hand out for everything

If one was aged 94 (as Clint Eastwood is) and one found oneself widowed (as Clint Eastwood just has) then one probably shouldn't be overly surprised if one's spouse was of a similar age.

But in Clint Eastwood's case, Christina Sandera was just 61 at her untimely death - younger than him by an astonishing 33 years and young enough to be his daughter - and she has gone first. There was no mention of any health issues such as cancer or organ failure in any of the reports I read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were together for 10 years, but I've only seen her described as his partner or girlfriend - so maybe they didn't get married?

And, his oldest daughter is older than Christina:

Eastwood fathered eight children over the years, welcoming daughter Morgan, 27, while married to Ruiz, as well as son Kyle, 56, and daughter Alison, 52, with Johnson.

During their time together, he also conceived daughters Laurie, 69, and Kimber, 60, with an unidentified woman and stuntwoman Roxanne Tunis, respectively.

His children with flight attendant Jacelyn Reeves — son Scott, 38, and daughter Kathryn, 36,— were born in 1986 and 1988.

Eastwood and actress Frances Fisher welcomed daughter Francesca, now 30, in 1993.

They were together for 10 years, but I've only seen her described as his partner or girlfriend - so maybe they didn't get married?

And, his oldest daughter is older than Christina:

Eastwood fathered eight children over the years, welcoming daughter Morgan, 27, while married to Ruiz, as well as son Kyle, 56, and daughter Alison, 52, with Johnson.

During their time together, he also conceived daughters Laurie, 69, and Kimber, 60, with an unidentified woman and stuntwoman Roxanne Tunis, respectively.

His children with flight attendant Jacelyn Reeves — son Scott, 38, and daughter Kathryn, 36,— were born in 1986 and 1988.

Eastwood and actress Frances Fisher welcomed daughter Francesca, now 30, in 1993.

Wow, so the actress who did such a great job playing Rose's snobbish and selfish mother Ruth in Titanic in real life had a daughter who was aged 3 or 4 while she was working on the film in 1996-1997? I never knew that, mind completely blown.

Ironically he is now a Travellin' Man to the Undiscovered Country, from whose bourne no Traveller returns ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back