Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

John Mayall, the pioneering British bandleader whose mid-1960s blues ensembles served as incubators for some of the biggest stars of rock’s golden era, died on Monday. He was 90.
That does make me sad. It was him and the Rolling Stones that provided my introduction to blues music.

So did I back when it was new and gritty and exciting. Then it became East Enders in drag.
About 2001 it changed I reckon, a executive producer from Brookie or one of those sort of soaps took over and it really did go down hill from there.

RIP dear Alpha Centauri (Doctor Who)

images

From the I thought they were dead list

Ray Lawler 103 Playwright

Summer of the Seventeenth Doll was his most famous work
One of those set texts of the 80s that was meant to help high school students puzzle out some sort of national identity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Louis Van Schoor 72 South African Policeman, Security Guard and Serial Killer

Implicated in 39 deaths he argued that 32 were justifiable as part of his role as a Policeman - he was convicted of 7 and served 14 years before being paroled

Bizarrely his daughter was convicted in 2002 of hiring a hitman to kill her mother

They both were housed in the same prison before Louis release

Kurve

Louis Van Schoor 72 South African Policeman, Security Guard and Serial Killer

Implicated in 39 deaths he argued that 32 were justifiable as part of his role as a Policeman - he was convicted of 7 and served 14 years before being paroled

Bizarrely his daughter was convicted in 2002 of hiring a hitman to kill her mother

They both were housed in the same prison before Louis release

Kurve
What The Hell Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)
angry what the hell GIF by Team Coco
No Way What GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official

Famous for her roles in two iconic Australian TV shows, Neighbours and Prisoner, much loved actor Janet Andrewartha has died.
Best known for playing Lyn Scully on Neighbours and Rebecca ‘Reb’ Kean on Prisoner, Andrewartha was 72.

She passed away peacefully in Melbourne on Friday with her daughters Eloise and Sarah by her side.

Famous for her roles in two iconic Australian TV shows, Neighbours and Prisoner, much loved actor Janet Andrewartha has died.
Best known for playing Lyn Scully on Neighbours and Rebecca ‘Reb’ Kean on Prisoner, Andrewartha was 72.

She passed away peacefully in Melbourne on Friday with her daughters Eloise and Sarah by her side.

When I first heard the news a beloved Neighboura star had died, I initially feared/dreaded it was Madge, but then I remembered Anne Charleston is older than Mrs Burns mother and will out live us all !

Onya Madge !!

images

Martin Phillips from The Chills,61

I only discovered them for myself last year. Pink Frost made my top ten discoveries for the year. Has such an incredible vibe - the type of song that always made me stop and just listen and let myself be taken away. Fantastic songwriter!

William Laws Calley Jr. was a United States Army officer and mass murderer who was convicted by court-martial for the murder of 22 unarmed South Vietnamese civilians in the My Lai massacre on March 16, 1968, during the Vietnam War

died at 81 today, sadly didnt have bone spurs

Some names

Chino XL 50 Actor/Rapper
Erica Ash 46 Actress - Scary Movie 5 , The Big Gay Sketch Show
Doug Creek 55 US Baseball player
Reyes Montane 31 US Baseball player
Prince Michael of Greece 85
Mick Underwood 78 English Hard Rock Drummer
Francine Pascal 92 Author - created the Sweet Valley High range of books

Remove this Banner Ad

Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back