Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

could well be. who knows really. but if theyve found a direct correlation, does it spell the end of the bouncer
I don't know Thorpe's history of head knocks but do remember him having mental health struggles back to his playing days. Don't think there is a correlation in this case at least.

I don't know Thorpe's history of head knocks but do remember him having mental health struggles back to his playing days. Don't think there is a correlation in this case at least.
He went home early on one tour if I recall

They've come out and said how he did it now.

It might just be me, I really don't see how it was necessary to make that public...

The family is driving it I think. They want to let people know about what some of us go through.

The family is driving it I think. They want to let people know about what some of us go through.
That's not what that's doing though. Nobody needs to know how he killed himself, just that he had.

Nothing wrong with shining a light on mental health.

That's not what that's doing though. Nobody needs to know how he killed himself, just that he had.

Nothing wrong with shining a light on mental health.

Ok, I missed that. Where did they mention how he did it?

I've only read the circumstances leading up to it.

Ok, I missed that. Where did they mention how he did it?

I've only read the circumstances leading up to it.
British media last night. Skysports flashed to 'Breaking News' and then explained how he'd done it.

It was going to come out at the coroner's inquest anyway.

And with the family releasing that information now, they at least have some control over the situation rather then others taking advantage of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gena Rowlands, the intense, elegant dramatic actress who, often in collaboration with her husband, John Cassavetes, starred in a series of introspective independent films, has died. She was 94.

Like one of her best known characters - Allie from The Notebook - Gena Rowlands died from complications of Alzheimer's Disease.

Jack Russell, lead singer of rock band Great White.

RIP.

Jack Russell, lead singer of rock band Great White.

RIP.

C: Russell B: Underwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back