Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fatman Scoop Rapper 53

Medical episode on stage

At 53, Fatman Scoop would have been 85 in equivalent rapper years.

Seriously though, what is it with rappers dying so young, both male and female, from different countries and from many different causes?

Being a rapper it seems is a more dangerous occupation than as a coalminer in the 1800s and first half of the 1900s, a factory hand in an asbestos processing plant or an airman in World War 2.

Seriously though, what is it with rappers dying so young, both male and female, from different countries and from many different causes?

Being a rapper it seems is a more dangerous occupation than as a coalminer in the 1800s and first half of the 1900s, a factory hand in an asbestos processing plant or an airman in World War 2.
Or a wrestler..

Drugs, poor diet, lead poisoning in the form of bullets

The guy was literally called Fatman, he wasn't in peak physical condition

Plenty of factors.

Larry Johnson aka Sonny King 79 Wrestler

Wrestled with Chief Jay Strongbow in the 70s capturing the Tag Team title in 1972 with Chief

Attacked by a man in the crowd he suffered numerous stab wounds and a punctured lung

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banging soundtrack though.

I don't remember the soundtrack but i just looked it up and it was pretty impressive with the likes of Rage Against The Machine, Green Day, Silverchair, Foo Fighters, Ben Folds, Jamiroquai, Puff Daddy and Jimmy Page, if only the movie was as impressive.

I don't remember the soundtrack but i just looked it up and it was pretty impressive with the likes of Rage Against The Machine, Green Day, Silverchair, Foo Fighters, Ben Folds, Jamiroquai, Puff Daddy and Jimmy Page, if only the movie was as impressive.
The movie is even worse when you rewatch it now haha. I was at my in-laws recently and it was on, so we all just kind of sat through it.

The new Godzilla movie - Godzilla Minus One - is absolutely fantastic though. Well worth watching.

Obi Ndefo 51 Actor

Dawsons Creek and Stargate

View attachment 2098978

Tragically lost both legs 5 years ago when a car hit him as he was leaving a grocery store

Damn it, I on a series re-watch of Angel and just watched him in E1 E2 (Lonely Heart) the other day.

Loved him in SG-1, playing one of Teal'C and Bra'Tac's loyal Jaffa Rebellion lieutenants, Rak'Nor.

What terribly sad news 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back