Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy Gilmer, an American musician who was the lead singer of The Fireballs, died on 7th September at age 83 from complications of Alzheimer's disease.

The Fireballs had a number of hits during their existence from 1957-1969, the best known of which were 'Sugar Shack' and 'Daisy Petal Picking' in 1963 and 'Bottle of Wine' in 1967.

Kenneth Cope, will always be Packard in 1981 Doctor Who serial Warrior's Gate which is still one of the most dense and confusing Doctor Who stories ever, bur KC was awesome in it.

MV5BMTMxZGMwZGEtYWE3Yi00Y2QzLWEzOTYtNGZiODJjZWIzMjZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjcwMzExMzU@._V1_.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember years ago seeing a very young Lex Marinos in a 'before they were famous' role on Chopper Squad in the late 1970s, playing a malicious hoaxer who was going around making false reports of emergencies around Sydney. This of course led to tragedy when authorities were responding to false alarms, and there was a real emergency in which someone lost their life.

Late Breaking News ClarkeM

Ismail Haniyeh 62 Palestinian Hamas Leader July 31 2024

38 points for ?? (cant find a poster who had him above but on my spreadsheet??? )
Away for a week but will check back in after then

Lex Mariinos 75 Actor Radio Presenter

Mostly famous for portraying Bruno the racially vilified Italian son in law to Ted Bullpit on Kingswood Country

Also a presenter on Triple J

Different times

I thought he was Greek in the show but it says different

Remove this Banner Ad

Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back