Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrestler Alert

Vince Austin (age withheld for now) Alberta Canada

How old do you think he was?

“Viking Lord” Vince Austin, one of the veterans of the Alberta wrestling scene with roots in Atlantic Canada, has died.
He was 52.

View attachment 2124995
Still looks younger than Darcy Fort.

When I was looking at the Wikipedia deaths list this morning and I saw the name 'Muriel' I assumed this would be an older woman, so was shocked to see that this was 18-year-old Muriel Furrer of Switzerland - a champion road cyclist who died in a collision during a race. By chance I remember the exact day she was born - Saturday 1st July 2006 - as I had been made redundant from my job the prior day and was worried about what I was going to do next.

On a similar note, the Wikipedia page for the oldest current living person is always changing for obvious reasons. Just entering the list in 50th is 112-year-old Maria Carmella Ricci of Italy. She was born on Tuesday 16th April 1912 - the day the Titanic spent her first full day on the bottom of the North Atlantic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back