Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hadnt heard that music in ages

Very British theme - man walking up street , umbrella and bowler on stopping to look into a shop window and stroll to the green grocer where he picks a piece of fruit then stops and chats to a woman

Not at all portraying what went on behind the doors of number 96

Hadnt heard that music in ages

Very British theme - man walking up street , umbrella and bowler on stopping to look into a shop window and stroll to the green grocer where he picks a piece of fruit then stops and chats to a woman

Not at all portraying what went on behind the doors of number 96
For you russian bots ,Landmark tv for teenage boys in 70s

I miss Soccer Australia, they actually ran the round ball code much more competently than the current stooges at the FFA and APL.

For you russian bots ,Landmark tv for teenage boys in 70s
Probably the first Aussie TV show I saw after I arrived in 1975. One of my Third Form girls set me up. She told me to watch it. I did, and when she asked me what I thought of it, I'm sure I turned crimson. OMG, full frontal nudity! Abigail!

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Christopher Ciccone 63 Dancer

Brother of Madonna
Haven't caught up with this thread in a while, but I have been listening to Madonna's album Confessions On A Dancefloor in the car, and later looked her up as I couldn't remember where her Italian heritage was from. Stumbled upon the news about her brother and was shocked at how young he was.

From wiki:

1000026607.jpg

Probably the first Aussie TV show I saw after I arrived in 1975. One of my Third Form girls set me up. She told me to watch it. I did, and when she asked me what I thought of it, I'm sure I turned crimson. OMG, full frontal nudity! Abigail!

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Groin strains

Remove this Banner Ad

Games & Recreation BigFooty Death List Game 2024 - May Deaths Be Forever In Your Favour (Host @ClarkeM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back