Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Totally agree.

I reckon Kelly would have to be favourite right now, although the way GWS are going he might struggle to maintain his form.

Koladjashnij, Aish and Langdon probably the next tier. McDonald not without a chance. Grundy hasn't been nominated yet but I reckon is going better than people think.

Dunstan's trajectory is in the wrong direction. Would need a big reversal.

Very interesting field this year. Normally there're one or two real standouts but not this time. Still plenty of time for someone to break away from the pack though.

Daniher is an interesting prospect in terms of winning the Rising Star. If he can keep his average above 2 goals a game from here on out, keeps doing the team oriented stuff and keeps roving up the ground and taking those big contested marks then I could see him go fairly deep in the voting for the RS.

Grundy needs to lift to get a nomination and needs to up his form slightly to be a realistic chance of winning it. If he'd have debuted earlier last season and then produced last seasons form for the duration he'd have been a shoo-in but at the moment he's got a classic case of 2nd year blues (still doing well for a 2nd year ruck but his footy-brain isn't on display as much as last season).

Dal Santo a back??

Well, that's a gift.

Anyone feel like trading me a midfielder? It seems I have a spot open all of a sudden.

I didn't think he was playing behind the ball _that_ much. Still, don't look a gift horse in the mouth and all that. That's a fairly significant upgrade to your back line, could impact considerably come Finals.

Ouch pods and wellingham on the bench... Gives flaps a mighty chance

I've left Cameron and Taylor on my bench :/ Swapped Taylor and Townsend just before the deadline because I wanted to fortify tackles. Can't say it didn't work, for my 3 extra tackles from Townsend I gave up an extra 3 goals, 9 kicks, 5 hbs, 4 marks and 2 FFs. Genius.

The worst ever trade to be accepted in this league was the Brent Harvey trade. What was it...Dylan Grimes for Harvey?

Two years later and you're still whinging about it?

You've got issues, mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have selected Lycett. He is a beauty. I wonder if Cox will follow Glass's leadership..

Yeah, I was saying that in the match up page to StAnselm. It just didn't click that I had 3 rucks available for selection. Only when the game was on that I noticed Lycett's stats ticking over. Pretty happy with his game too, you're not wrong about Glass and Cox, he's been such a servant for the club though it's difficult to transition away from club champions (as we well know with Chapman etc..). Lycett is very under-rated, would hear a lot more about him I guess if he played in VIC. The main reason Cox needs to step down is so that it's made clear to Lycett that he'll be getting senior games, they can't afford to lose him end of this season.

What a **** up. Good match up StAnselm - still really close. Can't believe I didn't bank 4 points this round with how everything panned out.
StAnselm important win now two and a half games clear in the 8. Rockford though thought you had it at half time. Daniher had a stinker!

In other news I have given up Watson and traded for Hodge.

StAnselm important win now two and a half games clear in the 8. Rockford though thought you had it at half time. Daniher had a stinker!

In other news I have given up Watson and traded for Hodge.

A few of my guys had stinkers really. Hannebery only had 3 kicks :/ It's my fault though, just before the deadline I swapped Townsend and Taylor... and I didn't even think about playing Lycett as a utility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back