Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 3 - Draft Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone think of others who have been in the tournaments who haven't signed up or said no?

Cager Macleod, did I ask you? I don't remember :p. Hopefully tag works.

Hey guys, I might need a bit of help to get this running ASAP.

I've switched computers and, while I've transferred everything, I can't seem to find the ladder from the first tournament to update. With three assignments due next week and exams starting in around a month, I don't really have the time to go through the results and update the ladder. If somebody's able to create a ladder (doesn't have to be anything flash) that covers both tournaments it would be greatly appreciated.

I'll still do the draw and everything, I just need somebody to help me out with the ladder.

I'll be back from Europe in a bit under 3 weeks and I'm assuming that with the time it takes to draft and give players time to make the actual pokemon (I have about 60 perfect iv/ ev trains ready to go so I shouldn't need much prep time) I should be back by the time actual battling starts? I should be able to draft from here no problem.

If the battling starts earlier though then that's cool, I'll just heckle from the sidelines.

Just a reminder that this isn't dead. Unless someone has the time to help Dannnnnnnnnn with this....
Hey guys, I might need a bit of help to get this running ASAP.

I've switched computers and, while I've transferred everything, I can't seem to find the ladder from the first tournament to update. With three assignments due next week and exams starting in around a month, I don't really have the time to go through the results and update the ladder. If somebody's able to create a ladder (doesn't have to be anything flash) that covers both tournaments it would be greatly appreciated.

I'll still do the draw and everything, I just need somebody to help me out with the ladder.

We'll probably be getting it going after he finishes his exams. Unless he ditches it and forces me to do it anyway :p

You can always breed and train things you intend to use, in the meantime. Although you obviously might not get them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The current ladder, taking into account both tournament 1 and tournament 2:

e715dt.png

Apologies for the blurry text; blame Apple for bringing in retina screens before individual programs are optimised for it.

As such, if the entrants remain as they are now, the seedings for this tournament will be:
[1] THE411
[2] FlowersByIrene
[3] The Speaker
[4] Igloo
[5] Wowsk
[6] The Big Sauce
[7] giffler
[8] Samster42

Last edited:
Didn't the 411 say he was out? or was that jpxDragon?

2nd seed isn't bad. I don't mind the two bites at the cherry close to one another.

Sucks for you Igloo and Wowsk if Elite Dream Team has taught me anything you guys have the dud picks :p
Wait, those are the picks? I thought they were just the seedings? Or is that the same thing? :p
I thought the picks were randomly generated. I dunno what's going on, haha.

Wait, those are the picks? I thought they were just the seedings? Or is that the same thing? :p
I thought the picks were randomly generated. I dunno what's going on, haha.
Oh yeah you're right. I think Dannn said he was doing a weighted system or something, like the NBA lottery i assume.

Oh yeah you're right. I think Dannn said he was doing a weighted system or something, like the NBA lottery i assume.
Yep, spot on. Seed 1 has a better chance of getting pick 1 than seed 2, and so on. I'll do the order tomorrow when I have a good idea of who's playing/pulling out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other BigFooty Pokemon X and Y Tournament 3 - Draft Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Back