BigFooty Poker - Round 11 $50 Freeroll

Remove this Banner Ad

yes it is limited to 150, under Tournaments tab look for the Freeroll that starts at 10.00pm when you click into it you will see a whole list of Aus players thats it.

But never mind i have been trying since 5.00pm when the 3hr window opens to register but the admin people on here did not get me the password untill 6.15 and by then it was to late.

How about you stop whingeing and re-read this thread from the first post.

Tournaments tab, sort by buy-in, should be 1 of the first freerolls

Can't find it. Not too sure what's going on or if I have registered correctly. I played in a tournament about a year ago but not one since. The interface of the 888.com site is horrible however the only freeroll tourney that comes up is the 888PL (F) Wed tourney, which is limited to 150 people, however I doubt this is the bigfooty tournament.

Grrr there are 52 players registered, there is no way it would get to 150 anyway, I have no idea what you are looking at, but you are doing it wrong.

It isn't the 888PL, scroll it by name and look for BigFooty, sorting by freeroll it is the first comp available on mine

I have OSX so it redirected me to the website rather than download the software. Still can't find it. Am registered with the league and website.. This is just getting silly.

Grrr there are 52 players registered, there is no way it would get to 150 anyway, I have no idea what you are looking at, but you are doing it wrong.

It isn't the 888PL, scroll it by name and look for BigFooty, sorting by freeroll it is the first comp available on mine

No BigFooty comp on mine, anywhere.

I just used the software for the first time, oh god it's terrible. It's got nothing on Pokerstars.
Pacific was the first site I ever played poker on, so I am used to it lol, I actually struggled more on Pokerstars for a while in terms of layout

So its not in the 888 site under tournaments

(Log in to remove this ad.)

e316c3ca57f1b4400845a3aeecb77055.jpg

Correct.

TheTrav, your screen looks exactly the same as mine with the exception of the BigFooty tournament.. Very strange.
Hrmmmm I don't know then, are you registered for real money? all I can think of really.

I had the same problem on the mac with the no download version of the software , the tournaments just dont show up .

Only way I have found to play using mac is to install parallels or bootcamp and run the pacific poker / 888 client through windows

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty Poker - Round 11 $50 Freeroll

Remove this Banner Ad

Back