BigFooty Poker Summer Sundays

Remove this Banner Ad

Gl everyone, out early, I don't have the patience to hang around with sitouts anymore, least I got beat with a good hand.

How many people play these? I know it's a $200 freeroll but what's the payout like? Blind structure? Starting chips? Also, i've never even heard of the poker site :S Worth signing up to?

Thanks in advance.

How many people play these? I know it's a $200 freeroll but what's the payout like? Blind structure? Starting chips? Also, i've never even heard of the poker site :S Worth signing up to?

Thanks in advance.
The last time I looked the maximum amount of people who could join was 500.
2,500 chips you start off with.

It is well worth it.

Saints Rule .....LOL I won and got $64 woohoooo..... To Chief thanx for organizing these tourneys...I havent missed any of the Big Footy poker games.. Good to see so many ppl in tonight...pity we had a few sitters but that happens on all poker sites. Hope we keep running with them :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints Rule .....LOL I won and got $64 woohoooo..... To Chief thanx for organizing these tourneys...I havent missed any of the Big Footy poker games.. Good to see so many ppl in tonight...pity we had a few sitters but that happens on all poker sites. Hope we keep running with them :)
Congratulations panthers. :thumbsu:

Good to see that there are many good sports in here.

Thanks in advance.

I'll do a more detailed set of info for the next set in the series.

Also apologies for not cancelling - was out from 3PM and didn't get back until half an hour ago.

Kid19H is the worst player I have seen. :mad:

Was looking forward to the tournament as there was a decent field and I hadn't played online for about a week. But unfortunately I got seated on this guys table. About half an hour in we had a total of 3 people playing on the table and he would go all in every hand with anything and kept hitting everything. Unfortunately I didn't get a decent hand to call with so my stack slowly shrunk. Ended up calling with an 8 high flush draw and was eliminated.

Well done to Panthers last night. Was really glad to see the Kid lose after having 100k to 20k worth of chips. Nicely played.
Happy with my 3rd possy finish, havent played poker for a couple of years, good to get back into it.
See you guys next time!

Cheers,
PATCHO

Was looking forward to the tournament as there was a decent field and I hadn't played online for about a week. But unfortunately I got seated on this guys table. About half an hour in we had a total of 3 people playing on the table and he would go all in every hand with anything and kept hitting everything. Unfortunately I didn't get a decent hand to call with so my stack slowly shrunk. Ended up calling with an 8 high flush draw and was eliminated.

yeah i was on his table, he was calling everything!!... lucky prick got me with triple 7 at the showdown, missus was wondering why i was cursing at the computer

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty Poker Summer Sundays

Remove this Banner Ad

Back