BigFooty Yid Army Thread Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marca reporting we have put an official bid in for forlan. Pretty sure their reliable as they called the VDV transfer first:thumbsu:

Things have gone quiet the last couple of hours. Too quiet.:thumbsdown:

Will be pissed off if i have to wait up all night for nothing.

Well, just great. Harry Redknapp confirms there will be no more business tonight.

It's officially over. Our top 4 rivals each sign proven strikers (Dzeko and Torres) while we sign Stephen Pienaar.

We need to make some big changes...

Yeah, we're ****ed now.

Baffles me how our top 4 rivals in Chelsea and Man City brought in star strikers even though they weren't at the top of their needs list yet we didn't ever even seem close.

and as we approach the final hour, when things get tense, you'd think we might launch a few decent surprise bids for some strikers... instead, we bid for Phil Neville and Charlie Adam...

We need new owners and a new manager. This is totally unacceptable.

Worst. Window. Ever.

Like the rest of you, I am a little bit perplexed by this. Can only put it down to our wage structure. But missing out on Adam at the death just reeks of incompetence.

Top four hopes died tonight if they hadn't already. And I owe some of you an apology for remaining overly optimistic :thumbsdown: I'll think twice next time.

Probably gone on some witchunt for Levy.

The combined number of league goals that have been scored this season by the three senior strikers currently on our books totals six. That is less league goals between them than Gareth Bale has scored on his own. One third less league goals between them than Rafael Van der Vaart has scored on his own. Aaron Lennon, about whom it has often been said (incorrectly in my opinion) that he lacks a final ball, has managed half as many goals on his own as our entire strike-force. Even Alan Hutton, our full-back, has managed two league goals. All of these players have scored more league goals this season than either Peter Crouch or Jermain Defoe.

Thats a damning stat. Then you compare it to the other clubs in our position and its horrible.

chelsea- Drogba, Anelka and Kalou- 20 goals (and they go and buy torres)
citeh- Tevez and Balotelli- 19 goals (and they buy dzeko)
manure- Berbatov, Hernandez and Rooney- 28 goals.

:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if I'll be up for the Blackburn match in the morning but in the form we're in, I'm not sure if we should expect a win.

When will Khumalo at least get a shot on the bench?

Not sure if I'll be up for the Blackburn match in the morning but in the form we're in, I'm not sure if we should expect a win.

When will Khumalo at least get a shot on the bench?

Intresting point. It seems as though Redknapp would rather rush Woodgate back in then give Khumalo a shot...

We signed this kid ages ago and hes been with us for a month now he should be pushing for selection.

Will be very intresting to see who plays.

Is Gallas injured? or tired from the weekends game? With all our injurys/suspensions we still have Gallas, Bassong, Khumalu, Charlie and Woodgate. Problem is that im not sure how great those partnerships would be.

Unexpected win after seeing all the players we had out. Thats what having a deep squad does for you. Keeps in touch (or hanging in there) - whatever way you care to look at it.

Welcome back, eerr dogbloke :thumbsu:

VDV was brilliant.

Palacios i thought played alright. Defoe is really out of form.

Was a pretty average game in truth, but it wasw a positive to see us grind out the win.

Oh and to anyone that didnt watch, Khumalo and woodgate were both on the bench. We also had cuda and stipe on there aswell due to all our injurys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back