BigFooty Yid Army Thread Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bandwagoner exposed right here folks.

I am a bit of a n00b TBH. I have followed Tottenham since I have started following the game recently tho. Give me a break. ;)

Why are you on BigFooty don't you have friends who you could go to the beach with or something GE?

umad?? :p

I think your bed is calling you.

Would like to see us set up like this against Sunderland:

Corluka - Gallas - Dawson - BAE
------Modric - Palacios --------
VDV ------ Kranjcar -------Bale
---------Pavlyuchenko---------

If Modric and Bale are still unfit, play Jenas and Lennon in their places respectivley. Surely Kranjcar has earned a start after saving us against Bolton. Adds that extra class we lack, especially with VDV off the pitch (speaking of which, I heard he got injured again. It's not that bad is it?)

Don't want to see Pienaar start on the pitch again either. Off the bench, maybe, but never start.

Alright! It's on now. After Kranjcar smashes in an awesome winner, Chelsea open the door for us after another laughably bad performance.

Really gotta beat Sunderland now.

Think VDV might be the one replaced for Krancjar. Rotating these two and keeping them fresh over the next few busy weeks is vital. IMO Lennon has been good of late and wouldnt resting/dropping him

Also "my boy" Kyle Walker in the England squad.

Would like to see Walker get first team football for us next year at right-back seeing as Harry refuses to play Kaboul there. He's just getting better and better.

We still need a new left-back though I reckon, especially if BAE moves to Juventus.

Still think long term, Lennon to Villa, Ashley Young to Spurs is the way to go.

Wouldnt be preferred but during the busy schedule id throw Modric wide and play Jenas in the middle a bit more. Had a slight downturn in form recently but his form drop off is no worse than Pienaars this year

Still think long term, Lennon to Villa, Ashley Young to Spurs is the way to go.

Wouldnt be preferred but during the busy schedule id throw Modric wide and play Jenas in the middle a bit more. Had a slight downturn in form recently but his form drop off is no worse than Pienaars this year

Oh god, here we go with the offloading Lennon thing again. Sorry, it's not happening.

and I hope you weren't referring to Modric when you said 'slight downturn in form'. He's been fantastic all year and should never be pushed wide again, especially to the right.

Jenas? Lol. Try watching us.

Oh god, here we go with the offloading Lennon thing again. Sorry, it's not happening.

and I hope you weren't referring to Modric when you said 'slight downturn in form'. He's been fantastic all year and should never be pushed wide again, especially to the right.

Jenas? Lol. Try watching us.

Hell no. I was referring to Jenas. Dont see why you couldnt just push Jenas in the middle and Modric wide instead of playing Pienaar who has to be the most pointless signing in your history.

Hell no. I was referring to Jenas. Dont see why you couldnt just push Jenas in the middle and Modric wide instead of playing Pienaar who has to be the most pointless signing in your history.

Our formation looks a bit like this at our best:

Corluka - Gallas - Dawson - BAE
Lennon - Huddlestone - Modric - Bale
Van der Vaart
Crouch

With Huddlestone out, we play Palacios, with Bale out, we play Kranjcar and with Modric out, we play Jenas.

Modric doesn't have to move anywhere.

Obviously, but with Lennon needing a rest as you said what would you prefer. Pienaar on the right or Modric down the right with Jenas in the middle. :confused:

Hmm, no I never said Lennon needed a rest. He's in fine form and isn't showing any fatigue during matches.

I just think our best side works without him in it. I doubt Harry sees it the same way but I'd rather VDV play on the right so Kranjcar plays in the middle. After his winner against Bolton, he's surely earned another start.

Just on BAE. I really hope he stays. Has been brilliant for us the last 3 seasons now. Definatly a top 5 player over the last few seasons.:thumbsu: Saying that a backup for him would be handy just incase he picks up an injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to remember that BAE doesn't care about football at all or about Spurs in any way shape or form. I like him but he will go wherever the cash is,

Bale should be back for the Milan game at latest. We really can't afford to be resting Lennon this week. Need to keep winning. Modric out left would kill off our creativity in the middle. If anything we should throw Niko out on the left for a match. Or hope and pray that Pienaar starts to find some form.

If we do get a new left-back, I think it'd have to be a more defensive one. If we want Bale to relish in his attacking role, we need a reliable stopper to take the defensive workload off Bale (BAE is ideal in this case).

Not a lot come to mind though. I remember the rumor of us being linked to Leighton Baines but he's more of an attacking wing back I would have thought.

BAE will follow the money. That is his one weakness. Loyalty.

Juve have offered him $8m apparently. I just hope he doesn't take up this offer as Bale shouldn't have to play that defensive role.

Unfortunately if he leaves then we will need to buy a left-back. Bale needs to play where he plays best on the LW IMO or he is wasted.

I love him as a player though, and one who plays his role at Left-back consistentsly each week :heart:

*no homo.

Kranjcar still might leave:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...r-could-still-look-to-leave-tottenham?cc=3436

Better ****ing play him now. He's been in great form whenever he gets the chance to come on. He's FAR better than Pienaar and I want to see him get his chance.

If he doesn't start against Sunderland, I'll be calling for Harry to **** off again.
Yeah lets tell the first manager to take us to the champions league to f**k off because he doesn't start a player that has been at the club 1.5 seasons. Over reaction much?

Will admit, Kranjcar is one of my favourites but seriously, if Bale and/or VDV aren't playing, Kranjcar should, no questions asked.

and Harry would have a lot more things going for him to **** off than not starting Kranjcar, like buying Pienaar, not buying a decent short term striker replacement (at very least), starting Hutton ahead of Kaboul, waiting 80 minuted to bring Defoe on against the manure and the list goes on.

Speaking of strikers, if we don't get a player like Ricky van Wolfswinkel at minimum, I'll be disappointed.

I agree that Kranjcar should start against Sunderland.

However, he cant just expect to play when he may not be good enough. He sounds pretty stubborn and he needs to prove that he is a class above Pienaar to warrant selection. I think he is but Harry needs to play him against Sunderland and he needs to prove that his spot is warranted. If he doesn't then he needs to find a club with more opportunities IMO.

Am i the only one here that has faith in Pienaar? I though he started alright last match but dropped off.

He will be a very handy player for us. You read it here first.

Am i the only one here that has faith in Pienaar? I though he started alright last match but dropped off.

He will be a very handy player for us. You read it here first.

He will be OK but is he really better than Kranjcar? Was he really needed? Did we need to waste 70k a week and then hear that we can't afford the wages of strikers?

Your manager failed to have his tax evasion charges droppped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back