BigFooty Yid Army Thread Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good victory considering that god awful CM pairing.

I know he hasn't played much so i wont be too harsh but Corluka had his pants pulled down by the Canadian. Walker starting RB in 11/12 and ship these we have now off

Didn't see the match but it's a ****ing fantastic result. We need away wins against these minnow clubs like Blackburn, especially considering City are dropping points.

Even though we're highly unlikely to finish top 4 this season, our best hope is pipping a spot ahead of City.

Didn't see the match but it's a ****ing fantastic result. We need away wins against these minnow clubs like Blackburn, especially considering City are dropping points.

Even though we're highly unlikely to finish top 4 this season, our best hope is pipping a spot ahead of City.

Result- Fantastic
Performance- Average.

Even though you cant really expect us to outplay these clubs with ease because 9 times out of 10 you have to grind out the result. Which we did.

You're right in saying that our best hope is to snatch citehs position. But so far in 2011 we have been very average.

our results so far:

vs fulham: 1-0 W- average perfomance, although was in a busy xmas period
vs eve: 2-1 L- poor performance, last of the xmas period.
vs man u: 0-0 D-
Should of taken our chances and won.
vs new: 1-1 D-
Average game again
vs fulham: 4-0 L-
well. lets not go there.
vs Blkb: 1-0 W
- average performance, grinding out result which was positive.

Even in the charlton game we needed modric to come on at half time and change the game. It hasnt been too bad a month, just not that great. Hopefully we will bang in a few goals against bolton and get some real confidence as we have sunderland, milan, blackpool and the scum* coming up.

*date could change as their still in the FA cup.

If we don't walk out with 3 points in this match because VDV missed that second penalty (on his second attempt taking it), I think I'll vomit.

But we've played fairly well. Wilson has been on song today and has been a rock in midfield for us. Lennon's been lively on left wing again (although I'd still prefer Kranjcar play in Bale's absence. What the **** has happened to Corluka? Can't kick cleanly at all.

The sooner Crouch goes, the better. He's like cancer to the club now. Every time he ****s up an easy oppertunity, it hurts badly. No composure, no strength, just useless at everything apart from a bit of handy defensive work.

Looks like Man City aren't dropping any points tonight, which is why it's essential to win now and keep the pressure on.

Oh dear, Sturridge scores.

If we don't win, I quit. I'm absolutely sick of this shit. It's absolutely unbearable.

**** off Michael Dawson. You've been shit for too long now. Where's Woody when you need him? When's King back? Maybe give Khumalo a shot?

Why the **** was VDV taken off? No class in the midfield now.

Another chance, another miss.

Bolton denied a clear penalty and Defoe misses a sitter. I think I'm going to throw up...

SUPER DUPER NIKO MOTHER****ING KRANJCAR!!!

Unbelievable goal! Saved us from being totally out of the race!

Play Bale at left back for all I give a shit. Niko must start every game!

90th min- thinking about how we should **** defoe off as hes done **** all so far. thinking that top 4 is officially gone and was feeling very angry.

92nd min- NIKO KRANJCAR!!!! top 4 here is still alive!!!!!!!

Oh the joys of a Spurs supporter.

Haha yes! F*** off Bolton. F*** Owen Coyle and your f****ing shorts!

F****ing lol at the Divers. We should give them a 5 goal headstart when they visit the Lane. Utter *******s.

No Huddlestone, Modric, Bale and VDV for a half. Brilliant win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great fixture coming up in United vs City.

Either Manure winning or a draw is a great result for us. Even though it's going to be tough to beat Sunderland at the Stadium of Light, we need to win these games. Modric, Hudd and Bale can't come back soon enough, especially Modric. This Palacios/Jenas pair is driving me insane.

Jenas was pretty good... It's Palacios who is the weak link.

City are the team to overtake. They are by far the worst team in the top 4.

Without Tevez, City would flounder imo. You dont hope for a player to get injured, but it would be nice if he did. He must be due an injury :)

Sunderland is tough, but besides that our next fixtures are, on paper, pretty winnable. Hopefully with the little break he has had, Bale will be back to his earlier form. Thudd will also be back soon (can't wait) and Modric will only miss one or two more games.

The two wins this week were massive considering the injuries we had plus coming off that 4-0 hammering at Fulham.

And to top it all, the lulz Arsenal give us. Top week :thumbsu:

Im worried about our game next week. sunerland away is always tough. But we have CL only a few days after. So not sure if we will rest players or not be 100% focused or whatever.

Palacios started pretty well last night but as the game went on he went back to his old ways. I think modric and Bale will be avaliable next weekend but maybe they will only get limited minutes due to the CL a few days later.

Hoping united smash citeh 4 or 5 nil next weekend. Hell, a liverpool win tonight wouldnt hurt either.

Pav wants out !

The way I see it, the manager just doesn't trust me and it doesn't matter if I play well, score goals or try my best in training - nothing will make him (Redknapp) change his mind about me.

Goodnight sweet prince.

Couldn't have come at a worse time IMO. The transfer window shut just a few days ago!

Hopefully Harry does bring in another striker but you just never know with him.

It was always a bit of a waste having him on our list when he hasn't been used to the best of his ability.

A striker is our new number 1 priority. :)

Give him another shot ffs!

If his attitude is right and he scores, he's already a much better option than Crouch.

Couldn't have come at a worse time IMO. Our transfer window is only open for a few more weeks!

Hopefully Harry does bring in another striker but you just never know with him.

It was always a bit of a waste having him on our list when he hasn't been used to the best of his ability.

A striker is our new number 1 priority. :)

Edited for Accuracy.

Ah thanks indie ;)

Was thinking of the FIFA 11 one instead for some reason.

Bandwagoner exposed right here folks.

Go to bed indie. Its your bed time. you have school tomorrow. You're learning your 8 times tables this week, dont want to be to tired for that.

Why are you on BigFooty don't you have friends who you could go to the beach with or something GE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back