BigFooty Yid Army Thread Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-1 at half time. Normally it would be very annoying and frustrating considering we're level with Chelsea at 4th but seeing as over half our team is out, it's hard to get my hopes up.

We've played pretty well though. Defoe and Pavlyuchenko have been invisible all game (especially Defoe), Sandro's been alright although he's clearly still adapting to the Premier League pace. Corluka's been making some really good runs down the right but his crossing has been pretty awful (still prefer him over Hutton though).

One thing that baffles me is how Lennon isn't starting. Pienaar on the right? Seriously? Aside from the fact that it's not even his natural position, Lennon's a far better player there and would have given us the width and speed we've lacked over the whole first half.

We have absolutely no chance whatsoever of beating A.C. Milan with our current team. We miss VDV, Bale, Modric etc so much it isn't funny. They absolutely must be ready to play if we're going to have a chance of progressing in the CL.

Well what do you know, Kranjcar strikes again!

Absolute gun. Wish we could fit him in our best lineup somehow.

Get Defoe off for **** sake!

He's done absolute jack shit all game. Bring Palacios on to clog the midfield up with some extra grunt. Would also like to see Crouch on for Pav, who's been wasting his chances today.

One thing that baffles me is how Lennon isn't starting. Pienaar on the right? Seriously? Aside from the fact that it's not even his natural position, Lennon's a far better player there and would have given us the width and speed we've lacked over the whole first half.

Gave him a much needed rest. TBF Pienaar was pretty good after we equalised. Defoe and Pav put in one of the limpest displays you will ever see from a striking duo.

Seriously guys we are 4th and have had 0 output from any of our 3 ****heads. 6 out of our 37 goals this season from our strikers. Work something out Harry and Levy.

Sandro and Pienaar put in great shifts. Sunderland seemed more intent on bullying the referee than playing football. **** me their fans are annoying. It's grim up north.

Hopefully two of Bale/Modric/VDV are available on Wednesday. Can't wait to hear the CL anthem again!

If we had Tevez or Drogba we would be title challengers. No doubt about it.

Great game from Sandro, been waiting for a game like that from him. Very promising player.

Pienaar played well.

Defoe and Pav... well, what can i say?

Once we hit the lead we looked very comfortable.

Overall very pleased to pick up 3 points with the team we had out on the park:thumbsu:

Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4
Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4 Top 4

Believe

Believe

This.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Good to finally win a game at the Stadium of Light as well.

One of our better wins of the past few seasons. Our best 4 midfielders out injured, our next best on the bench, away to a team 2 spots below us. Great performance by all bar the strikers.

Pav doesnt want to be there but every now and then shows some quality, the other 80-odd mins he was non-existent. Hopefully Defoe goes on one of those goal scoring runs soon, unfortunately these dry spells are too common a thing for him. Bit harsh because before his injury for England he looked sharp but we really need him to step up

Gareth Bale has not travelled with the squad.

Some are saying this is because he can walk on water and decided to travel alone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah disappointing but hopefully Modders and VDV are back. I am kind of scared if both are out that Harry will play Sandro and Wilson together.

LOL.

It would have been very sweet if Dempsey actually kicked that penalty. Either way, it's on now. Chelsea look like absolute shit.

On Sandro, he was fantastic against Sunderland. Gave a few silly fouls away in the first half, along with showing laughably bad composure infront of goal (when he took a shot) but in the second half, he was a rock for us. Wouldn't mind seeing him play more games ahead of Palacios.

If we lose to Milan by 2 goals or less, I'll be pleased, especially if VDV, Bale and Modric are out. We might as well park the bus and play 5-5-0, as our strikers will be destroyed (unless Crouch can keep his good CL scoring form up).

Speaking of ridiculous formations, a 4-6-0 might not be so ridiculous for us now. We need to fit Kranjcar in with his great form and we don't have a single useful striker at the moment. We played pretty damn well when Defoe got sent off against Villa too.

Apparently Modric travelled with the team which is good. Hoping VDV, modric and krancjar are all in the starting 11.:thumbsu:

Getting pretty pumped now.

COYS!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Borgy i see you gave some of the clowns on here a mention on ozspurs.

We will do these italian w***ers!

[YOUTUBE]vRasdTh4EiQ[/YOUTUBE]

COYS!!!!!!!!!!

I thought this match was going to be tragic. Watching the Milan/Parma highlights scared me of what they could do to our slow defence. To go with that, we were playing Pienaar over Kranjcar and a Sandro/Palacios central midfield combination despite having Modric available. It was bound to be ugly...

But damn, half time and we look good. It's scary how good Crouch is in CL matches compared to EPL matches. Looks far more dangerous.

I was expecting Modric to come on as a second half sub but I wouldn't want to see Palacios or Sandro coming off. They've been fantastic so far so maybe Pienaar to come off.

They have all been fantastic so not really sure who to take off for Modric. He could replace Pienaar on the left and just drift inside but that takes away our width on the left. Sandro and Palacios have been rocks for us:thumbsu:

COYS!

Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo! Yiddo Yiddo!

Any chance a world class striker may been watching?

You would hope he may have thought this mightn't be a bad club to be heading to in the summer............please (who ever you maybe).:D

We are just so close to becoming something.

He cops some flack over selections at times, but I reckon Harry got it spot on tonight. Not starting Kranjcar was a good move and going for the two defensive minded midfielders worked a treat. Sandro and WIlson were both great.

Also good to see Woodgate get a run, he looked composed when he came on, made an important block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back