BigFooty Yid Army Thread Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why Harry even bothers with the 4-4-2. We have 3 out of form strikers and load up mids why not play either of Jenas or Krancjar in a 5 man midfield with Pav/Crouch on their own up front. It's easily our best formation with the current squad.

Even with the injuries we have I'd rather see Rose start and recall all kids on loan who are mids and stick to this formation than see Pav and Defoe start a game together

Hes got to give Defoe some game time. My prediction is Asamoah Gyan will leave Sunderland for 20 mill+ and Defoe will come in for 9 or so mill as part of the overall replacement. Hes got no future at Tottenham and today showed it. Harry just played a 4-4-2 because he wanted to give Defoe some game time IMO and because it was Blackpool who are notoriously poor at setting the offside trap (they werent last night)

When VDV doesn't play he generally goes back to the 4-4-2 which is frustrating when we have players like Modric, Kranjcar, Pienaar who are all naturally good attacking midfielders, even Jenas as the link player is better than either of Pav-Defoe or Pav-Crouch patnerships (IMO this is the worst partnership I have seen in the past 5 years at spurs even worse than Keane-Defoe)

Defoe wont leave in the summer Harry loves him. Pav is as good as gone. Would really love the club to bring in two strikers in the summer, 1 proven goal scorer who can play up front on his own (Gyan quality or better) and are young striker who will become the number one striker (Wickham or Lukaku probably out of our league though). Leaving us with Gyan/or better, Defoe, Crouch and Wickham/Lukaku

Those 3 are good players but they dont really have the combination of pace/strength/power in shot to play the role VDV does. Its why I like the idea of signing a Ashley Young, because when VDV does get injured (damn injury prone man he is) atleast you dont have to completely change formation to fix the problem.

We are stuck with Defoe. He will live off that performance again Wigan for the rest of his mediocre career.

Also Harry needs to wake the **** up to reality. Kranjcar is so much ****ing better than Harry's new lovehild Pienaar. I've never seen Pienaar actually do anything productive in the final third. This signing was always going to be a failure.

You think that Niko doesn't have pace/strength/power in shot? Wow. Do you see any of the goals he scores?

Hes the one who does have a good shot on him but pace and strength he certainly doesnt have enough of to play that role. Very slow for a wide player in general and is probably better suited to a central role if he were to move overseas in the future

We apparently still have a chance of getting KJH as he supposedly has a release clause around 17m.

Also, would we be a chance at getting Ivica Olic from Bayern? Seen him play a few times and I reckon he'd suit us pretty well. Pretty old as well so he should be cheap.

Creativity over speed. We could of played both Piennar and Kranjcar against Blacpool. Simple IMO dont change the formation just replace VDV with Kranjcar.

In Summer the kichen sink needs to be hurled at a stiker

Wednesday April 20, kick off 7.45pm

New fixture date for the NLD:thumbsu: On the sunday before we are actually away to citeh so its going to be a massive week for us!

COYS!

Can not wait. I have the day planned out already.

Spurs win.
Obtain pictures of final scoreboard and celebrations of the win.
Post said pictures in Arsenal thread.
???
Profit + maybe a red card but oh well :D

COYMFS!!!

Yeah thats what i would do if i was 13 aswell.

A night full of alcohol and spurs winning is what everyone else had in mind i think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently, we have a player in our U18's called Massimo Luongo and he kicked the winner in our win against Bristol. He must be new because he's not in Football Manager 11 but the fact that he doesn't look english is one good sign. Anyone know anything about him?

Hi I am new here but have been a Yids fans for a while now but back to business, anyone think we have a chance of getting someone like Aguero or Llorente this summer transfer window.

Forget Aguero, that was a fake Levy bid. Llorente's a chance but Madrid and typically, City will probably be after him as well.

The last rumor about us getting a striker was us going after Bojan, which would be absolutely horrible. We're still apparently after Huntelaar though.

What about Asamoah Gyan in a swap move for one of our currently useless strikers?

Sunderland need some money and a replacement, we need a quality striker and to offload one of our other ones. Crouch, Pav or Defoe could provide good service to a club like Sunderland.

What about Asamoah Gyan in a swap move for one of our currently useless strikers?

Sunderland need some money and a replacement, we need a quality striker and to offload one of our other ones. Crouch, Pav or Defoe could provide good service to a club like Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back