BigFooty Yid Army Thread Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't improve our stature at all, we will get laughed at as one hit wonders.

On Bigfooty, yes, as for the strikers we're after, they might be thinking 'Wow, they beat Milan over two legs, now that's a club I'd like to join!'... or something like that.

and the pessimism in this thread is amazing. We're at home for **** sake, show some spirit you whiney knobs. We beat Inter with Hutton and AC Milan are even worse defensivley, especially their fullbacks. I'm predicting Bale to have another stormer.

I'm predicting us to win but if we don't get CL next season we won't have a very good striker join us. We already missed a big chance with Suarez who is proving he doesn't need to play alongside a big man.

Even if we don't make the CL next season, I'm confident we'll get someone. Luis Fabiano seems keen to join us and it looks like he still has 2-3 good years left in him. I wouldn't be surprised if we got someone like Ricky van Wolfswinkel or Asamoah Gyan either, both would walk into our lineup.

Liverpool getting Suarez has left egg on our face though. Blame Harry for not bidding...

According to ESPN - Corluka and Kaboul are back in training. Harry said he will decide between Corluka and Hutton. Rafa should start and Bale is 'touch and go'.

because even though I hope we go out of the comp so that we can come top 4 I want Spurs to win every game we play.

Obviously winning every game is impossible so I attempt to be realistic at times.

We should easily win tonights game by 3 or 4 goals here. If we fail to progress.... well i dont wanna think about what will happen if we lose.

Hopefully Charlie is right to play becasue **** me hutton is useless.

and after all is said and done I nearly had a heart attack on the train with those last 30 minutes. Can't believe I had to miss the 2nd half.

Agreed on Sandro GE08, I like him early too.

Sandro <3

What a star.

Very poor performance but it's some achievement to keep consecutive clean sheets against AC Milan.

Crouch definitely has to play some part in the CL quarters but maybe we should start with Defoe or Pav. That was horribly one dimensional. At times we looked like Stoke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overslept a bit and only caught the last 25 minutes but by the looks of it, Sandro was great, Modric was shit and Crouch did nothing.

Our defence looked very solid though, Corluka starting was clearly immense. He must start every game from now on.

Someone tell Gomes to cut it out with these stupid long throws. He gives it straight to the opposition nowadays.

I think there's a lot of improvement left in that squad. We got virtually nothing out of Van der Vaart and Bale. Sandro was immense and Gallas is on the verge of being forgiven for all those years at Chelsea and Arsenal.

we defended Gallantly but we will get hammered by any other side in the remaining draw playing like that. We did not look natural defending and basically gave the ball away too often. Our defence won us the matches, it is so obivous that we need our gun midfielders back and firing.
Hey I'm not going to whinge much longer, we are in the QTR FINALS!!

article-0-0D8C47CE000005DC-314_634x404.jpg

Shouldn't this be one of the "proudest" moments in your club's history, yet for some reason spurs fans always resort back to "are you watching arsenal" etc. It's embarrassing, napoleon complex I guess.

Shouldn't this be one of the "proudest" moments in your club's history, yet for some reason spurs fans always resort back to "are you watching arsenal" etc. It's embarrassing, napoleon complex I guess.

All about the rivalry I suppose, don't like it, don't enter the Tottenham Hotspur Discussion Board (Yid Army)I guess.

I could have posted it in the main thread but chose not to do so, not wanting to aggravate or hurt your feelings.

FFS you are a nothing poster. Even grandblue is superior.

Since I am meant to be a "NOTHING" poster, why do you find it relevant to comment on "nothing"?

Epic:thumbsu: Loved the 'are you watching arsenal?!' chant at the end there aswell.

Our midfield was extremly poor today (except Sandro). So Its a positive that we got a result out of it thanks to our back 4. Once we get modric,VDV and bale firing again we will be very hard to beat at home, Also hopfully we can really take it up to citeh and chelski in the fight for the 4.

Unfortunatly it seems its becoming a trend on here that after a win we are believing again, then spurs bring us back down to earth with shit house performances. Hopefully we can start to really fire for the rest of the season.

COYS!!!

Epic:thumbsu: Loved the 'are you watching arsenal?!' chant at the end there aswell.

Our midfield was extremly poor today (except Sandro). So Its a positive that we got a result out of it thanks to our back 4. Once we get modric,VDV and bale firing again we will be very hard to beat at home, Also hopfully we can really take it up to citeh and chelski in the fight for the 4.

Unfortunatly it seems its becoming a trend on here that after a win we are believing again, then spurs bring us back down to earth with shit house performances. Hopefully we can start to really fire for the rest of the season.

COYS!!!

It's the Tottenham way mate!!! We love them when they're up and we love them when they're down...:D

COYS!:thumbsu:

Let us have this moment.:)

Oh and borgy i know its the Tottenham way. But if we are still doing things the tottenham way then i suppose the CL is ours this season as the year ends in 1!:D

On a side note; was anyone else sick of the commentator wanting 'Arry to bring defoe on?!

hehe dog, was getting slightly peeved at it yes. It was amusing when Harry brought on Super Pav because the commentator seemed to get aggravated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back