BigFooty Yid Army Thread Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were getting beating in the midfield, why the **** would we take off a midfielder for a striker that would of done **** all?

espn commentary:eek::rolleyes:

All about the rivalry I suppose, don't like it, don't enter the Tottenham Hotspur Discussion Board (Yid Army)I guess.

I could have posted it in the main thread but chose not to do so, not wanting to aggravate or hurt your feelings.

Since I am meant to be a "NOTHING" poster, why do you find it relevant to comment on "nothing"?

You posted a picture, that I don't mind.

We didn't do it when we were smashing the best teams in the world (except barca). It must be a small club still being mad thing.

Well its some sort of achievement when we make it further into the CL then our cross town rivals for the first time.:thumbsu:

Oh and it totez makes us better then you.:D:thumbsu:

Well its some sort of achievement when we make it further into the CL then our cross town rivals for the first time.:thumbsu:

Oh and it totez makes us better then you.:D:thumbsu:

Fair enough, I'm used to it not being a big deal for us.

You posted a picture, that I don't mind.

We didn't do it when we were smashing the best teams in the world (except barca). It must be a small club still being mad thing.

Still doesn't excuse the nothing poster still getting replies from her royal highness doesn't it princess?

LOL strong monarchy knowledge is strong.

yeah whatever you are still replying to nothing. Hence my point. I'm posting irrelevant things in reference to "her majesty" etc and yet you still find them "something" enough to reply.

LOL at contradiction

and yes I was well aware of HRM as the correct greeting to the Queen of England, but you must resemble that of a queen in order to make an issue of it? Some of you people are just too funny, you've actually made my week off work enjoyable.

yeah whatever you are still replying to nothing. Hence my point. I'm posting irrelevant things in reference to "her majesty" etc and yet you still find them "something" enough to reply.

LOL at contradiction

and yes I was well aware of HRM as the correct greeting to the Queen of England, but you must resemble that of a queen in order to make an issue of it? Some of you people are just too funny, you've actually made my week off work enjoyable.

pls go.

Righto, moron out of the decent people's thread, anyone wish to cast their vote for player of the match, even though IMO Dawson, Sandro and Gallas were all immense for us.
My pick is Sandro. This was probably his best game for us in the way he tracked around the field and gave his all for the cause.
Peter Crouch, according to UEFA Stats ran over 10km today!!! Probably 1 step = 5 metres!

God you are a pain in the arse when on sick leave :)

Anyway I actually agree with ben. I don't get the constant Arsenal references. It really smacks of small club syndrome when the reality is we have nothing to be jealous of over the past 2 seasons at least. Arsenal have done nothing note worthy for 5 seasons now and we still scream out rubbish like this despite being 3 positions behind them on the ladder.

Let our results do the speaking.

Sandro clear MOM. The kid is a star. With the likes of Sandro, Walker, Kaboul etc. still improving we will be in top 4 contention for the next few seasons at least.

The 'Are you watching Arsenal' chants were embarrassing. But not being able to muster a single shot over 90 minutes is even more embarrassing :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn't this be one of the "proudest" moments in your club's history, yet for some reason spurs fans always resort back to "are you watching arsenal" etc. It's embarrassing, napoleon complex I guess.

I agree.

No need to rub it in when we're clearly superior to your lot as it is.

God you are a pain in the arse when on sick leave :)

Anyway I actually agree with ben. I don't get the constant Arsenal references. It really smacks of small club syndrome when the reality is we have nothing to be jealous of over the past 2 seasons at least. Arsenal have done nothing note worthy for 5 seasons now and we still scream out rubbish like this despite being 3 positions behind them on the ladder.

Let our results do the speaking.

We are new at this whole actually being better then them. Cant we rub it in for just a little bit??:)

Haha. Typical ******* gooner. If you finished first in your piss easy group, you wouldn't have had to play Barca. We finished top of arguably the toughest group.

On what measure are you better than us, exactly? Is it the lower league standing, or the fact that we played the best team in the world and you played AC Milan?

Ummm. Well theres

Haha. Typical ******* gooner. If you finished first in your piss easy group, you wouldn't have had to play Barca. We finished top of arguably the toughest group.

This.

Also our recent record in the league against you is good.

So really: Spurs>gooner scum :thumbsu:

On what measure are you better than us, exactly? Is it the lower league standing, or the fact that we played the best team in the world and you played AC Milan?

Gee, I dunno. How about the fact that we won our last two league matches against you? Including one on your home turf.

Then there is, as mentioned, the fact that we finished top of one of the hardest groups while you needed some luck to finish second in one of the easiest.

Oh, and A.C. Milan are not as bad as you might think. Sure, Barcelona are better, but not by much. You got absolutely destroyed by Barcelona, failing to even get one shot in the second leg whereas we got ourselves a lazy victory on their own turf.

Gee, I dunno. How about the fact that we won our last two league matches against you? Including one on your home turf.

Perfect logic from a perfect poster.

You also lost to Blackpool. Bolton. West Ham. Are they better than you aswell?

Then there is, as mentioned, the fact that we finished top of one of the hardest groups while you needed some luck to finish second in one of the easiest.

That's an incredibly simplistic view of the situation.

Oh, and A.C. Milan are not as bad as you might think. Sure, Barcelona are better, but not by much.

Stopped reading right there. Clueless. If AC Milan are only a bit worse than Barcelona, then where does that place Tottenham?

Surely not as high as Dortmund...

So that answers the question. Arsenal were watching.

Love this guy!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:
That's all I posted. How it turned into everything else, only Arsenal fans who "don't care" and respond to "nothing" posts will know the answer to.
This has been the funniest week I've had on here. Might have to get operated on more often!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back