Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Kane 300k
Ndombele 200k
Perisic 180k
Dier 120k
Sessengon 60k (offset by Dragusin from January)

The above all off our books this coming season. Not replaced by last year's signings because we were paying that level of wages literally a year ago

Hojberg 80k
Emerson 80k

These two are replaced off our books and replaced by Gray and Bergvall who are probably combined on 1 of their salaries.

The clubs rightly reset our structure now conte is gone. We've shed 800k off the books, and will replacing that with a Solanke
You just conveniently ignore players for your argument.
Maddison, VDV, Dragusin, Johnson etc.
Sure there's some wages spared but you're off the mark.

Nah. That's 9 prem goals. Charlo got 11 in like 20 starts. If that's his record in an ange system he's a huge failure.
Richarlison figures look way worse because of his first season where he scored 1 or 2. Don't see Solanke having a better ratio than Richarlison under Ange.

Maybe the data or Ange sees something completely different in him. Very important we don't see Son play 9 again. But for the fee spent I don't think we've added a major upgrade to what we've got.

Scarlett to Oxford United. Important loan for him after his injury hit year. Still got high hopes for him, physically looks like he has the tools. Just need to see a decent loan spell at men's level so he feels at home as a senior ST, regardless of if it's with us or PL/Champ level elsewhere

Might mean Lankshear stays for cups behind the main 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the meme is erroneous then. I would think with Ange's background he wouldn't be condoning racist banter given he grew up in an era in Australia where he would have copped a lot of it.
Given he apologised to Son I'd say the Bentancur incident is now a non-issue and resigned to the annuls of shit meme status

So the meme is erroneous then. I would think with Ange's background he wouldn't be condoning racist banter given he grew up in an era in Australia where he would have copped a lot of it.
Timing of the racist slur and the laughing gas seem to have played a part in how the club and ange has decided the handle it.

If the laughing gas was in June and bentancur said all Asians look the same this week, who'd be starting on Sunday and who'd be suspended?

Bergvall and Gray will surprise people this season.

We need one of our own to actually ‘surprise’.

Paying the money we did for Grey should demand performances akin to a guy we paid for that. Bergval a little less but point remains. £8.5m demands performance.

Getting performances from the youth academy prospects should be the surprise. Even Moore who sum see as the messiah, I’m talking Dorrington, Donley. Even Lankshear. Having them play 15 matches will be a surprise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timing of the racist slur and the laughing gas seem to have played a part in how the club and ange has decided the handle it.

If the laughing gas was in June and bentancur said all Asians look the same this week, who'd be starting on Sunday and who'd be suspended?
Who gives a shit?

Who gives a shit that we were soft as butter on casual racism?
Who gives a shit that something that was dealt with a month or so ago isn't being brought up by the club again. If you think a Greek Australian doesn't care about racism you've got bloody rocks in your head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back