Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's more challenging being a Spurs supporter than Freo..

I get its the first game, but the top sides will be out of site within the first handful of games, more so this year than in the past, as the gulf between the top, middle and bottom gets bigger.

It's more challenging being a Spurs supporter than Freo..

I get it in the first game, but the top sides will be out of site within the first handful of games, more so this year than in the past, as the gulf between the top, middle and bottom gets bigger.
A Spurs / Bombers combo is much worse, I can assure you

The positive is the link up and creation of chances for 60 mins was brilliant. As good or better than its been under ange. Maddison dominated the first half and Son on the left too. But then we attacked the second half down the blunt right. Bergvall showed some good signs in his cameo

The negative is you know none of Udogie, Sarr or Bentancur look like scoring when we attack. And both Johnson and Solanke can butcher a chance as well.

Defensively solid yet somehow let a free header to their 1 threat

There will be a period where we do start to go 2-0 or 3-0 up after 40 mins, and we'll all be very happy.

Just gotta bank those early chances.

You can just see it all unfolding though. So frustrating to watch the second half.

Morgan Freeman Quote GIF

Anyone keeping up with the PL2 goings on?

another neat start. Tyrese Hall scoring goals is nice. Josh Keely looks a really good prospect. Thought they may struggle to score the goals that Lankshear did for them last year but the group as a whole will need to lift.

(note, I mentioned Jude Soonsup-Bell - Bell as an out. It was LW, Yago Santiago, sold to Elche FC (LalLiga 2) for approximately £200,000)

Anyone keeping up with the PL2 goings on?

another neat start. Tyrese Hall scoring goals is nice. Josh Keely looks a really good prospect. Thought they may struggle to score the goals that Lankshear did for them last year but the group as a whole will need to lift.

(note, I mentioned Jude Soonsup-Bell - Bell as an out. It was LW, Yago Santiago, sold to Elche FC (LalLiga 2) for approximately £200,000)
JSB also sold to that division this week

Moore and Lankshear played in the cup game with them midweek. And both were a class above

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else up for this?

Odobert with the start. Maddinson, Deki, Bissouma all starting
Excited to see Odobert. He's very direct and loves to take people on and definitely isn't afraid to shoot. Should suit an ange system really well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back