Biggest Tossers in Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

kmah8

Debutant
Jun 16, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
1. Darren Goldspink - Serial w***er! Enough Said.

2. Dwayne Russell - Serial w***er No. 2, Rubbish caller, full of crap opinions and cliche's, everytime he calls a port game he sounds as if he wants to 'smoke' chad kornes

3. Chad Kornes - Just a knob, looks like aknob, sounds like a knob, quite simply is my most hated player.

Honourable Mentions:

- Kane Corners - for being related to Chad

- Jeff Farmer - deserved to get his nose broken by Baker, show boats over nothing.

- Des Headland - has this guy ever had a hard ball get or contested possessio in his life?

1. Darren Goldspink - Serial w***er! Enough Said.

2. Dwayne Russell - Serial w***er No. 2, Rubbish caller, full of crap opinions and cliche's, everytime he calls a port game he sounds as if he wants to 'smoke' chad kornes

3. Chad Kornes - Just a knob, looks like aknob, sounds like a knob, quite simply is my most hated player.

Honourable Mentions:

- Kane Corners - for being related to Chad

quote]

I take it your not too thrilled with yesterday's result?

Haha, I opened this thread wondering how many posts until a Cornes was named. Opening post!

Mark Thompson for blowing up at all the media re Brad Ottens...what a wowser!

Your Oompa Loompa coach had a sooky-sooky-la-la and stormed out of a press conference after a game when Mark Robinson asked him a question.

I guess that's another nomintion for Oompa Loompa Clarkson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on!

Your Oompa Loompa coach had a sooky-sooky-la-la and stormed out of a press conference after a game when Mark Robinson asked him a question.

I guess that's another nomintion for Oompa Loompa Clarkson

What about your man Cam Mooney - has he ever scored a goal that wasn't followed by a flex of his massive pecs and biceps to the fans? Never with a smile, always pulls a head like he is mel Gibson in Braveheart.

Also, for many years he sported an Alice band on the field.

Flog.

The Cornes family.

Graham was one of the biggest tossers to grace us with his presence and the acorn doesn't fall too far away from the tree in this case.

What about your man Cam Mooney - has he ever scored a goal that wasn't followed by a flex of his massive pecs and biceps to the fans? Never with a smile, always pulls a head like he is mel Gibson in Braveheart.

Also, for many years he sported an Alice band on the field.

Flog.

Bitter much over your nasty choke yesterday? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest Tossers in Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back