TYSON STENGLIN WANTS TO BE TRADED
ADAM SELLWOOD WANTS OUT TOO
JAMIE MCNAMMRA

WEST COAST LOOKING FOR

Looking for a full forward or half forward player
and a half back aswell

and draft picks

Can we split the teams that arent playing, like Hawks, Collingwood, Carlton

Or Maybe get some to take their place...Collingwood, Calrton, Hawks have not made a trade

shaun higgens
newest member at eagles
with a trade taking place seeing
west coast #20 draft pick mitchell brown and beau wilkes
going to bulldogs
and next big thing shaun higgens moving to eagles

well technically its 3 that have to go, delistings, retiree's the lot but for the sake of this game it should be three delistings. I mean surely theres AT LEAST three that coaches will want to get rid of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NEWS FLASH...................

Mark Murphy cant stand the sight of Chris Judd wants out of the club His reason too many big heads cant fit in the changeroom

BLUES GET SOME BALLS
A deal was struck today between Carlton and St. Kilda which saw former captain Luke Ball and utility Raphael Clarke head to Carlton in return for former number one draft pick and Marc Murphy and Pick 6.

blues get some balls
a deal was struck today between carlton and st. Kilda which saw former captain luke ball and utility raphael clarke head to carlton in return for former number one draft pick and marc murphy and pick 6.

hang on flash still in neg stage i hadnt signed off on it yet never pm you to say done deal

BLUES GET SOME BALLS
A deal was struck today between Carlton and St. Kilda which saw former captain Luke Ball and utility Raphael Clarke head to Carlton in return for former number one draft pick and Marc Murphy and Pick 6.
St Kilda got a good deal there

I never signed off on Flash's deal but i did sign off on Roobob27

Carlton is pleased to announce to the club

Matthew Priddis + Pick 35 for Mark Murphy + Pick 40:thumbsu:

North Melbourne Footy Club after some confusion would like to announce the arrival of carlton young gun Marc Murphy to Arden St along with pick 40 but Matt Priddis and pick 35 will be heading to carlton.

PORT GAIN TOP PICK

Port Adelaide are pleased to announce the acquisition of selection #1 in the 2008 national draft.
The trade see's talented forward Daniel Motlop and hard-nut tagger Kane cornes join Melbourne in exchange for the best talent of the 08 draft and forward livewire Austin Wonaemirri.

you posted the trade to me. i sent back "deal". wheres the confusion?

we put something up you said deal my understanding is until both parties say deal as there are other neg's going between other interested parties there isnt a deal as you can see in our pm's together i never said deal, sorry but thats the way go in negotiations we both must sign off on it

good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by camo2572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by camo2572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashhh
murphy for montagna?

no need a mid to replace a mid
luke ball + pick 25 for murphy +40
camo2572

thats implying that murphy is better than ball. murphy turns the ball over way too much to have that sort of currency.

Luke Ball + Pick 63 for Marc Murphy + Pick 40
flash

Luke Ball +raph clarke for murphy and pick 6
camo

deal flash

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest Trade and Draft Game!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back