Biggest Trade and Draft Game!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Unlucky for Big Strawb

Daniel Merrett will be heading to Arden St which will see the Roos first pick, No. 13 head to the Sunshine State. The Lions were in need of a high pick, and this trade suited both parties perfectly

we put something up you said deal my understanding is until both parties say deal as there are other neg's going between other interested parties there isnt a deal as you can see in our pm's together i never said deal, sorry but thats the way go in negotiations we both must sign off on it...
you said deal by putting the trade to me.
69940628qz1.png

As you can see here, I offer:
Ball + Pick 63 for Murphy + Pick 40.
You then offer me:
Ball + Raph Clarke for Murphy + Pick 6.
I then accept:
"Deal"

Surely that makes me the proud owner of Murphy and Pick 6 while you get Ball and Raph Clarke.

Alrite guys ive shut up shop and done with trading i have the team i need. I will c u all at the draft 2moz nite play nice.

Nice bit of work there SB4B.

Whats the final decision on Marc Murphy?

Surely if one party offers and the other accepts thats the transaction.
I always thought if one party offers something, then if the other says deal it is mutual acceptance

Trade between Sydney and Fremantle
Sydney say goodbye to Amon Buchanan & Nick Malceski as they head off to Fremantle, and David Mundy, Josh Carr, and draft picks 47 & 48 head to Sydney.

you said deal by putting the trade to me.
69940628qz1.png

As you can see here, I offer:
Ball + Pick 63 for Murphy + Pick 40.
You then offer me:
Ball + Raph Clarke for Murphy + Pick 6.
I then accept:
"Deal"

Surely that makes me the proud owner of Murphy and Pick 6 while you get Ball and Raph Clarke.

Jesus this is the last thing im going to say on the matter mate
I put something on the table as a neg you tell me where i said deal after you said deal i didnt thats what a neg is all about as i said if we both said deal its done and finished with remember i was dealing with other parties as well not just you i was trying to get the best deal going. please move on I DIDNT SAY DEAL only put something on the table

this things all stuffed lol i reckon it should start again with people that will join in and will make realistic trades and will actually do it
You are....

Its not really stuffed up...just some teams not participating...aka Collingwood, Hawthorn...other than that its fine

And where are the unrealistic trades?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

regarding the murphy trade i think if he has sent an offer to someone and at the same time he has recieved another offer for him from another club he was negociating with i think he is able to take the best offer which was the north offer. after all murphy was his player to be trading

and richmond
and adelaide
and essendon

its so annoying that people jump to sign up and then bail
Yeah...didn't even realised those guys werent playing..not many good players in Essendon or Adelaide

Plus I really want Geelong to come back on

Yeah...didn't even realised those guys werent playing..not many good players in Essendon or Adelaide

Plus I really want Geelong to come back on

yeah i only just noticed :p

lets face it this game is rooted...
we need 16 reliable guys we need to set it out well and get it going...

how about pm me if your dead keen and ill work on a list?

problem is easily fixed if there not here, they cant trade and there draft picks get forfeited or replaced with people to take over there team by tomorrow. i dont think we should restart because footy fan k has done a good job in setting this up and everyone who has been playing the game has been doing well.

im off to the pub, hopefully everyone involved in the game can stick with it and it will still be going when i stumble home in the early morning hours.

Top Pick Heads to Port

The Melbourne Football Club will recieve Kane Cornes and Daniel Motlop in return for Pick #1 and Austin Wonaemirri. They are sad to see him go but feel that Daniel Motlop is what they need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggest Trade and Draft Game!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back