Biglands v Hall

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynchdog

Debutant
Jul 15, 2004
Other Teams
Essendon
biglands and barry hall would be a great punch on, because they both get fired up and they arn't afraid of doing silly things.

Barry hall's efforts today were the old barry hall which was disapointing for him as he has taken so many good steps forward away from the silliness at stkilda.

and biglands well, have a good 6 week trip to europe, followed by
the season bye bye.

All said Biglands vs Hall Boxing fight, I'd pay big bucks for that!

No more to be said

Johnny Lewis, former boxing trainer to Jeff Fenech, said that Barry Hall would be the heavyweight champion of Australia tomorrow if he decided to take up boxing full time.

If nothing else it would be funny to watch. Barry grew up in a boxing gym and is said to be rather good, whilst I don't know Aaron's pedigree but with his size one would imagine that his style would be, well, "unorthodox".

Edit: D'OH! I misread that and thought you were talking about Barry Vs. Aaron Sandilands!

Hall would win by far. And it wasnt a poor effort by hall today. All the attention given to him allowed our other forwards to convert. And the umpires vs hall saga continues.

I don't know Biglands is a big unit would be the best thing on the footyshow on thursday for sure.

Biglands is a unit. I consider him a Russian Tank but Hall would go all crazy and ******ed and just punch Biglands in the face and lower spine multiple times.

Originally posted by riccardo
Halls hissy fit on the phone during the game made me laugh.

Word was he'd grown since he left St Kilda.
I've never seen Hall that p|ssed off since improving his anger. In all honesty though, he was given a rough treatment by the umpires. But having said that, i would laugh if it was an opposition playing in the same position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Biglands v Hall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back