Player Watch Billy Dowling - Re-Signed to End of 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Feels like he's been on the list for ages, I was surprised to see this is only his second season.

Good luck Billy!

For a 19yo his stats are super impressive.

About time. He should have had a game 4 weeks ago.

Go get 'em!

I think he is a certainty to be a long term player

Good luck Billy. Can't believe we're playing a fat Shoenberg over him
You're the only one that currently thinks that and goes against everything Darren Burgess said of Harry before his return to football from the Achilles rupture recently.

We are going nowhere with him in our midfield. It's year 5 and he still has puppy fat, use your eyes.
Nup not under Darren Burgess I'm taking what Darren Burgess says over your eyes.

Last edited:
We are going nowhere with him in our midfield. It's year 5 and he still has puppy fat, use your eyes.
Correct .....his first game back in the seniors, and you could visibly see a roll of belly fat, under Shoenbergs Guernsey

Same is being said about Clarry, and some MELB players

Last edited:
Correct .....his first game back in the seniors, and you could visibly see a roll of belly fat, under Shoenburgs Guernsey

Same is being said about Clarry, and some MELB players
Pic from his 1st game back against the Bays, I call bullshit.
1717497022887.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he starts him as sub or "tactically" subs him out then I suggest we all storm the coaches box, tar and feather Nicks and run him out of there on a rail.

The season is done, we're not playing finals, just get these kids in and get some proper game time into them.

Some people just cant help themselves with how they express themselves. It’s what's wrong with social media. By all means be critical but be constructive and not abusive.

Taking the moral high ground as I point out a player doesn’t look match fit, and calling it abusive. Good on you for being brave and calling it out.

Taking the moral high ground as I point out a player doesn’t look match fit, and calling it abusive. Good on you for being brave and calling it out.

Seriously though, he doesn't look even remotely unfit, or to be carrying any kind of "puppy fat". It's weird that you keep insisting that he does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Billy Dowling - Re-Signed to End of 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Back