Billy Hartung

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hartung thought (supposedly by his father who is said to have provided Clarkson with some pretty regular feedback as to how his son was tracking, and how he needed to be used) that he would have other clubs lining up for his services if he left Hawthorn.
Hence the reason he wanted out, and why he then thought that the initial interest from 3-4 clubs would translate into him being able to pick and choose where he would land.....the problem was that while he thought more decent offers would come, he just wasn’t a priority for other clubs during the cut and thrust of trade week, and they slowly moved on to getting other trades completed before leaving him without a home.

This move could make or break him if he gets to North and realises that the feedback he receives isn’t all sunshine and lollipops there either.

Lol hawks supporters are getting ugly in here.

Why do you care if you dont rate him?
I can’t see any Hawk poster doing any such thing.

Most Hawk supporters are merely pointing out why he got the arse from the Hawks.

He is amazingly allergic to any hint of physical contact, other than that the kid can run.

I am just pissed off we never got a first round pick for him from North during trade time, I rate him more than Jed Anderson.

Most Hawk supporters are merely pointing out why he got the arse from the Hawks.

He is amazingly allergic to any hint of physical contact, other than that the kid can run.

I am just pissed off we never got a first round pick for him from North during trade time, I rate him more than Jed Anderson.

Didn't fare too well last night champ?

Who didn’t fare well last night?

I see you did not answer my question.

Weren’t you the guy that told me that Kelly and Dusty to North we’re done deals?

A simple yes or no will do the trick champ.

No.

Who didn’t fare well last night?

I see you did not answer my question.

Weren’t you the guy that told me that Kelly and Dusty to North we’re done deals?

A simple yes or no will do the trick champ.
Lol you didnt answer his either pal

Hawks posters

"He could do with some supplements, maybe start with testosterone"

"I'd rather pick up fungus..."

You probably couldnt see them with your one eye. Maybe you saw them and youre just fibbing.

The age article on north picking him up seems to indicate he's only on a one year deal with North.

so no real difference for the Kangas from rookie listing him except for a little bit of salary cap relief which is unlikely to be a priority for them

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-of-exhawk-billy-hartung-20171124-gzsqce.html

It's all up to the kid now.

He needs to realise that most blokes don't get a second chance.

Hopefully, he can go down Sam Gibsons path and become a solid contributor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all up to the kid now.

He needs to realize that most blokes don't get a second chance.

Hopefully, he can go down Sam Gibsons' path and become a solid contributor.

You can somewhat disguise shitting your pants in brown shorts.....White shorts, not so much.

Lol you sound like a bitter ex.

Not at all.....Take him with my blessing.

Maybe Scotty can teach him what a tackle is, or provide him with a defensively accountable edge to his game, or stop him from looking like a boy among men out on the playing field....Stranger things have happened.

Leopards & Spots.

Not at all.....Take him with my blessing.

Maybe Scotty can teach him what a tackle is, or provide him with a defensively accountable edge to his game, or stop him from looking like a boy among men out on the playing field....Stranger things have happened.

Leopards & Spots.
He played for the club you follow and worked hard to train and get wins fof Hawthorn.

How about wishing him well and being thankful for his service?

He played for the club you follow and worked hard to train and get wins fof Hawthorn.

How about wishing him well and being thankful for his service?

I'm still spewin that we didn't take Zach Merrett instead, truth be told.

Anyways good luck to him at the Roos....Hope he does well there.

Meh, what did they cost us, pick 77 and nothing?

I'd rather do this than trade pick 33 and a valuable 2018 4th round pick for Jarman Impey.

giphy.webp

The age article on north picking him up seems to indicate he's only on a one year deal with North.

so no real difference for the Kangas from rookie listing him except for missing out on a little bit of salary cap relief which is unlikely to be a priority for them

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-of-exhawk-billy-hartung-20171124-gzsqce.html

What’s also been glossed over is the fact he would be on a rookie scale contract as well. He’d be on a base of around $70k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back