BJ Goddard

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure why this thread is going off track.

Bombers saw the value in getting BJ to their club, I'm not surprised, as I rate him highly also.

Yeah just watched the video.

Heart still with the saints. May take a while to be fully indoctrinated into the evil essendon culture.

There is still some good left in him. The emper....Essendon hasn't taken it from him fully.

good on him for being human and showing it would be bloody conflicting and hurt to see his old team and best mates losing. remember hes a couple years younger than, dal santo, montagna, roo, hayes, kosi and milne. clearly just wanted to chase a premiership before he retires. played 200 odd games for st kilda love him and respect him for that christ sake.

Worth every cent.
Dons needed exactly what he brings..skills, class, big game experience and leadership. After just 4 rounds u can see it has pervaded thru their senior list.
Will naturally be awhile before he's a Dons fan favorite, but is earning it already.
Nothing wrong with being emotional about his mates...will be the last time though.

Worth every cent.
Dons needed exactly what he brings..skills, class, big game experience and leadership. After just 4 rounds u can see it has pervaded thru their senior list.
Will naturally be awhile before he's a Dons fan favorite, but is earning it already.
Nothing wrong with being emotional about his mates...will be the last time though.

Worth every cent.

Considering your entire football club is currently battling allegations that if proven would see the entire club tainted as an example of everything that can be wrong with sport, maybe you should ease up with posts like these...

how does #### you sound?

how does #### you sound?

Sounds pretty stupid if you ask me.

You can't get upset when you post derogatory comments (unproven) about Milne and someone calls you out on it - especially if you don't want derogatory comments (unproven) about Hird and co.

You can't get upset when you post derogatory comments (unproven) about Milne and someone calls you out on it - especially if you don't want derogatory comments (unproven) about Hird and co.

Agreed.

You can show emotion without having a teary. It's not like he had to bury a team mate or a newly born baby.

hows does..who gives a #### what u think... sound?

;) love ya work

Agreed.

You can show emotion without having a teary. It's not like he had to bury a team mate or a newly born baby.

So you don't mind all those times Archer teared up? He was an emotional guy...not that I would ever bag Archer for anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Choking up here guys.

wJppRR4.jpg
Really amazed how Moondog didn't piss himself laughing actually?

Remove this Banner Ad

BJ Goddard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back