BL Board SuperCoach - Premier League

Remove this Banner Ad

Within two weeks of picking the bugger up...

On the bright side, watch Charmo to have a blinder against Essendon. Most consistent picker of form between Wood and Charman this season has been "whoever is on the bench racks up the points", and since Wood had a down week Charman'll win everything and make sure that leaving him out costs me the match. :rolleyes:

I need Cotchin and Cox to score less than 151 to win.

Considering Cox is already on 22 after 2 minutes, I don't like my chances.

Edit: make that 31 after 3.

On the fanfooty site Cox is on the top of one column and Cotchin is on the top of the other. That's not a good sign Warwick.;)

Ended up getting you Lionbear but I was worried for a little while.

3 wins ahead of 8th with 3 games to go. I've got the big slide down the ladder coming with Quigley and Fairley coming up. I think I'll have the buffer to make finals though.

It's amazing how many times I have been in it with one or two games to go this year and just haven't gotten over the line. Really looking forward to next year as I will be a lot better super coach for it.

It's a comfort knowing that no matter how terrible my Supercoach team is I can always rely on a win against Warwick.

Well done to Belgian for beating Fairley. Only 1790 for Fairley so I'm guessing he is either saving himself or he's spent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fight for the last few places in the 8 is a doozy

7. Belgium FC 103.27 24
8. The freddie factor 103.24 24
9. Jumper Punch 103.06 24
Jumpers are cruising.

And dont need this second chance bull.

I haven't traded for a whole week.

I've got 1 midfield rookie who I can downgrade for cash - either Palmer or Cotchin. If I use Palmer (which I probably will), I'll probably have enough to upgrade Griffen to Ablett which would be a massive boost. I think I'm going to wait to see how Dazzle goes this week - he might be the man.

I've got Fairley this week after his roundus horribulus last week. Hoping confidence is down rather than a massive form bounce.

The fight for the last few places in the 8 is a doozy
7. Belgium FC 103.27 24
8. The freddie factor 103.24 24
9. Jumper Punch 103.06 24

Jumpers are cruising.
the factors are fading... Intentionally :p so I can get great delight in knocking off the magoos...
Can't wait to see who will be the winners of the two finals' series - the best two teams in the comp. :thumbsu:
... in the second finals comp, tactical tanking! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

BL Board SuperCoach - Premier League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back